Leading Authorities, Inc. Announces Several New Exclusive Speakers
WASHINGTON, DC, MARCH 9, 2009 -
Leading Authorities is pleased to announce the additions of several prominent figures to our roster of exclusive speakers, including Christopher Cox, Anita Dunn, Stephen Hadley, Michael Hayden, Keith Hennessy, Kevin Martin, and David Paulison.
With specialties in finance, communications, politics, international relations, emergency management, national security, and telecommunications, these additions represent some of the most prominent figures in their respective fields.
Of the new additions, LAI founder, president, and CEO Mark French said, "We are very pleased and excited about our new exclusives. They represent a broad range of views on an even broader range of topics. In these uncertain economic times, we think it is important to expand the range of speakers we represent, which helps expand the dialogue."
- Christopher Cox is the former chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. A 17-year veteran of Congress, Cox served in the majority leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives and was the chairman of several committees and task forces, including the House Policy Committee, the Committee on Homeland Security, and the Task Force on Capital Markets, among others.
- Anita Dunn, a partner in the firm Squier Knapp Dunn, is the former chief communications officer for the Obama for America campaign. A veteran of campaigns, Dunn has worked with numerous Democratic Party candidates, including Senators Bill Bradley, Tom Daschle, and Evan Bayh.
- Stephen Hadley formerly served as National Security Advisor from 2005-2008. Before that, he was Deputy National Security Advisor under Condoleeza Rice and from 1989-1993 was Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy.
- General Michael Hayden was most recently Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. In 2006, he was named Principal Deputy Director of the National Security Council. From 1999-2005, he was director of the National Security Agency, the longest tenured person to hold that post.
- Kevin Martin is the former chairman of the Federal Communications Commission and a former commissioner. During his time as chairman, the FCC conducted the largest spectrum auction in history, raising over $20 billion.
- Keith Hennessy was named Director of the National Economic Council in November 2007 and served until January 2009. A former economic advisor to Senator Trent Lott, Hennessy was involved in major economic legislation, including the Balanced Budget Act of 1997.
- David Paulison was most recently Director of the Federal Emergency Management Association. He is a former firefighter and president of the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
ABOUT LEADING AUTHORITIES INTERNATIONAL
Leading Authorities, Inc. is a progressive event company with more than 20 years experience bringing the world’s leading speakers to top meeting venues, companies, and organizations from around the world. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm has offices throughout the United States and internationally in Singapore and London.
For more information about Leading Authorities, contact Matt Jones at +1 202-783-0300 in Washington, DC, or Steve Bagshaw at +44 207 849 6892 or firstname.lastname@example.org in England.
If you are a member of the media and are interested in covering a Leading Authorities event or pursuing an interview related to our business or our talent roster please submit your request to email@example.com