17 Political Analysts On 17 GOP Candidates
In the political spirit running up to the primaries, our team is taking a cue from the GOP and highlighting 17 of LAI’s most popular political analysts.
- Charlie Cook, Publisher of the Cook Political Report and a columnist for the National Journal
- Stuart Rothenberg, Founding editor and publisher of the Rothenberg & Gonzales Political Report
- Jim VandeHei, Co-Founder & CEO of Axios and Co-Founder & Former CEO of POLITICO
- Mike Allen, Co-founder & Executive Editor of Axios and Former POLITICO Chief White House Correspondent
- John Harris, Co-founder and editor-in-chief of POLITICO
- Joe Scarborough, Co-host of Morning Joe, NYT best-selling author, and former Congressman
- Dana Perino, Host of Fox' News Channel's The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino and Co-host of Fox's The Five, New York Times best-selling author, and former White House Press Secretary under President George W. Bush
- Donna Brazile, Renowned political strategist, former vice chair of the DNC, and best-selling author
- Chuck Todd, Current host of Meet the Press and NBC News political director
- Haley Barbour, Former Governor of Mississippi and top Republican strategist
- Amy Walter, National editor of the Cook Political Report and former ABC political director
- Mike Allen, Chief White House correspondent for POLITICO and author of Playbook
- David Wasserman, House editor of the Cook Political Report
- Nathan Gonzales, Editor and Publisher of Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales and CNN Political Analyst
- Chris Cillizza, Renowned writer for the Washington Post and The Fix
- Reid Wilson, Chief political correspondent and Congress editor for Morning Consult
- Major Garrett, CBS News chief White House correspondent and National Journal columnist
- Stephanie Cutter, CNN commentator and former deputy senior advisor to Obama
To see the full list of fantastic political analysts and commentators we represent that are available for speaking engagements, please click here.
With the first of the 2016 US Presidential debates under out belt, political season is officially heating up. Calendars are getting busier, so don’t miss the chance to have your first-choice political analyst at your upcoming event.
Do you think that one of these political speakers would be a good fit to speak at one of your upcoming events or meetings focused on policy and legislation? Contact our team today.