2014’s Most-Booked Speakers
We often get asked about who’s hot and what other clients are booking, so we've compiled a list of the ten of our most-booked speakers of 2014 for you to learn more about and consider for your next keynote event or meeting.
- Charlie Cook, Washington, DC's most-trusted political and electoral handicapper
- David Wasserman, House editor of the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter
- Ken Schmidt, Legendary former director of communications strategy at Harley-Davidson
- Gen. Stan McChrystal, Former JSOC commander who revolutionized military operations, best-selling author, and TED speaker
- Amy Walter, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Cook Political Report with Amy Walter and former ABC News political director
- Stuart Rothenberg, Editor and publisher of the Rothenberg Political Report
- Jonah Berger, Best-selling author and expert on how products, ideas, and services catch on
- Gen. Michael Hayden, Former director of the CIA and the NSA and expert on leading during crisis situations
We frequently update our rolling list of best-selling speakers by category on our Keynote Speakers page each week. Be sure to check it out throughout the year as it is updated often.
If you want more information about any of these great, top-selling speakers, please contact our team today.