5 New Speakers We're Excited about Now
We'd like to share a short list of great new speakers with you:
- Jake Tapper is the Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN and the anchor of the network’s weekday television news show The Lead with Jake Tapper and Sunday morning affairs program State of the Union.
- Major Lisa Jaster is the first female Army Reserve Ranger. Called a “unicorn” by the Washington Post, she graduated Ranger School at the age of 37, while the average trainee age is just 23. She lives by the motto “There is no quitting.”
- Anjali Kumar is a former Google executive and the former Founding Head of Social Innovation at Warby Parker who shares lessons learned from 10 years working for two of the most innovative companies in the retail and tech spaces.
- Chris Voss was the FBI’s Lead International Kidnapping Negotiator from 2003-2007. Having rescued hostages from domestic bank robbers and highly-skilled international terror networks alike, Voss shares the negotiating strategies he uses and explains why “yes” doesn’t equal success.
- Shawn DuBravac, a future trends expert, is the Senior Director of Research for the Consumer Technology Association, the group behind the annual CES showcase. His book, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate, looks at the huge shifts resulting from digital adoption that will spark more change in the fields of economics, health, travel and culture.
If you’d like to learn more, please fill out the form below.