6 LAI Speakers With TED Talks
We represent several repeat TED Talk speakers who deliver extraordinary talks on achieving what may seem impossible. Here is a quick list of some of our most popular keynote speakers who have spoken at TED or TEDx:
- Four-star General Stanley McChrystal is the former commander of U.S. and international forces in Afghanistan. | Watch General McChrystal's TED Talk.
- Ben Saunders is the only person ever successfully complete the 1,800-mile trek unsupported from the edge of Antarctica to the South Pole and back. | Watch the first of his three TED Talks.
- Peter Diamandis, chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, is a dynamic speaker who shows his audience how to drive and incentivize breakthrough thinking. | Watch his TED Talk.
And we’re very pleased to be working with many TEDx speakers who are gaining more and more notoriety on the market:
- Dex Torricke-Barton is the former head of communications at SpaceX and Facebook, and has an arsenal of jaw-dropping anecdotes that illustrate lessons about moving to the middle of change to access opportunity. | Watch his TEDx Talk.
- Salim Ismail is the former VP of Yahoo! who focuses on “educating, inspiring, and empowering a new generation of leaders to apply exponential technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.” | Watch his TEDx Talk.
- Mitch Joel has been called upon by Google to explain digital marketing to Silicon Valley’s top executives. | Watch his TEDx Talk.
If you are interested in learning more about these TED and TEDx speakers, please contact our team today.