9 Leadership Speakers To Motivate Your Audience
Many of Leading Authorities’ clients are looking for leadership speakers who bring to the table more than just their speech. The keynote speakers listed below fuse insights with their energetic, motivational delivery to leave audiences with both the will and the way to affect positive change.
- Gen. Stan McChrystal reveals the battle-tested power of culture, communication, and relationships, sharing stories, experiences, and principles through high-end visuals.
- Former Washington Bullets President Susan O’Malley offers the seven seminal ‘rules’ for leadership and life through funny insider stories about entertainment and sports.
- Former communications director at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Ken Schmidt, offers how leaders can inspire and motivate using the right business narratives that connect emotionally with customers and employees.
- Michael Hayden shares nearly a lifetime’s worth of crisis management and leadership experience from his time as the head of the NSA and the CIA in gripping presentations.
- Mandalay CEO, Peter Guber, shares insider stories from his careers in sports and film to help leaders tap into their innate storytelling ability to motivate others toward common goals.
- Graffiti artist, Erik Wahl, uses his live painting demonstrations to show leaders how to inspire others to higher levels of performance and unlock their innate creativity.
- Best-selling author, Peter Sheahan, shows leaders how to find creative solutions to business problems by facilitating innovative, interdisciplinary thought in high-energy presentations.
- Marshall Goldsmith, a Thinkers50 executive coach, shows audiences how to achieve measurable changes in leadership behavior with his research, insight, and interactive style.
Interested in learning more? Contact our team to learn more about one or more of these incredible leadership experts or check out each of their speaking fees and availability for an upcoming speaking engagement.