Best Speakers For Sales Kick-Off Meetings
This year, we wanted to send over a little insight about which kick-off meeting speakers have been resonating with our clients.
So if you are starting to plan and prepare for your kick-off meeting in the new year, here are some great recommendations for speakers who can help get your new year off to a great start.
SALES KICK-OFF SPEAKERS
Here are a few of our top keynote speaker recommendations to consider for your upcoming sales kick-off meetings:
- For a motivational speech about finding and maintaining your “Never Quit” mindset: Robert O’Neill, Navy SEAL Team Leader & Best-Selling Author of the Book, The Operator: Firing the Shots That Killed Osama bin Laden and My Years as a SEAL Team Warrior
- For a hilarious and passionate talk about disrupting your business model before someone else does—from someone who’s done it: Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Former CEO of Flywheel Sports, Former President of Gatorade, & Former GM of Nike
- For an inspiring talk about chasing dreams, pushing past negativity and doubt, and unlocking personal power: Laila Ali, Four-Time Undefeated Boxing World Champion, TV Host, CEO, & Author
- For an exploration of what makes things popular, why certain campaigns catch on, and how to be more persuasive in life and business: Jonah Berger, Wharton Marketing Professor & Best-Selling Author Of The Book, Contagious
- For an off-the-wall look at throwing convention aside and embracing the new “experience economy”: Dustin Garis, Former Chief Troublemaker At Procter & Gamble (Global Brand Innovation Leader, P&G FutureWorks)
- For captivating stories about turning around struggling brands and regaining lost costumers: Susan O’Malley, Former President Of The Washington Capitals & The Washington Wizards & First Female President Of A Professional Sports Franchise
- For an energizing talk on taking control of your happiness and success: Joel Zeff, Workplace Expert, Author, Emcee, & Humorist
- For a moving personal story coupled with advice for unleashing your potential: Vernice Armour, America’s First African American Female Combat Pilot
- For a motivational look at how to push breakthrough sales numbers: Ryan Estis, Business Performance Expert & Former Chief Strategy Officer For Ad Agency, NAS
- For a fascinating take on how to negotiate successfully with anyone: Chris Voss, Former Lead International Hostage Negotiator for the FBI
- For an overview of how to take smart risks in a time of huge change: Peter Sheahan, CEO of ChangeLabs & Best-Selling Business Author
- For an inspirational way to help you identify, build, nurture, and leverage relationships that drive growth: David Nour, CEO of The Nour Group, Inc., Senior Management Advisor, International Speaker, & Best-Selling Author
- For a look at the major global trends and geopolitical relationships shaping our world: Jim Clapper, Former US Director of National Intelligence (DNI)
- For an overview of tech trends disrupting industries: Greg Williams, Editor-in-Chief of Wired magazine
- For a moving and motivational speech to help your team stay the course: Ben Saunders, World-record breaking polar explorer and repeat TED speaker
- For a talk on building a trusted brand and standing out in a hyper-competitive marketplace: Marc Randolph, Netflix co-founder, executive mentor, and angel investor
- For practical lessons and incredible stories about creating unstoppable teams: Chris Fussell, Former US Navy SEAL officer, best-selling author, and managing partner at the McChrystal Group
- For a look at boosting success by identifying and sharpening your natural talent: Simon Bailey, former Sales Director at Disney and best-selling business author
- For practical advice on navigating and thriving in high-stakes, high-pressure situations: Oren Klaff, Director of Capital Markets at Intersection Capital and author of Pitch Anything
- For a fun and buzzy look at using technology to boost human-to-human sales connections: Crystal Washington, Social media marketing strategist and author
- For inspiring stories about achieving peak performance and unleashing inner potential: Molly Fletcher, pioneering female sports agent called “the female Jerry Maguire” by CNN
- For an energizing and honest talk about getting ahead personally and professionally: Carla Harris, Vice Chairman of Global Wealth Management and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- For a high-energy talk on winning over consumers who make decisions emotionally—not logically: Ken Schmidt, Legendary former Director of Communications at Harley-Davidson Motor Company
BOOK YOUR SALES KICK-OFF SPEAKER
If you’re thinking about booking one of these speakers for your sales kick-off meetings or any upcoming events next year, we encourage you to make plans early.
This list of speakers are great for franchise audiences or your sales incentive meeting or convention. Contact our team to get started today!
Would any of these speakers be a fit for your event? If you have a more specific need for an upcoming event or meeting or have any questions, please reach out to us.