In-Demand Speakers Getting Rave Reviews
As you are planning your events for 2016, we thought you might be interested in reviewing five of our most-booked speakers of 2015. If you haven’t had a chance to see these talks, take a look—they have powerful messages and get great reviews.
- Charlie Cook: With an election around the corner, one of our most-booked political analysts continues to be in high demand.
- General Stanley McChrystal: Wired magazine says that hearing McChrystal talk about leadership is “like hearing Steve Jobs talk about innovation or Henry Ford talk about productivity.”
- Ken Schmidt: The legendary former director of communications strategy at Harley-Davidson Motor Company delivers the secret behind customer demand and positive word-of-mouth marketing.
- Rob O’Neill: Navy SEAL O’Neill’s message of “Never Quit” garners a standing ovation every time.
- Salim Ismail: The best-selling author and former VP of Yahoo! speaks candidly about how companies can leverage innovation to grow 10 times faster than the competition.
If you are interested in checking any of these five speakers’ availability for an event this year, please fill out the form below.