Expert Insights on the War for Talent
The "Great Resignation" and the "War for Talent" has shifted the power in the job market away from employers and into the hands of prospective hires. The requirements for a fulfilling work-life balance have evolved tremendously in a short amount of time and employers are largely looking for new ideas and strategies for attracting, engaging, and retaining top talent. The speakers highlighted below share valuable insights on the War for Talent and what it means for employers and employees.
- Ginny Clarke, Former Director, Executive Recruiting at Google and Holistic Leadership Strategist
- Jim Donald, Co-Chairman of Albertsons, Former CEO of Starbucks, Former CEO of Extended Stay Hotels, & Former CEO of Pathmark Supermarkets
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Legendary Business Leader, CEO of EXOS, Former President of Equinox, Former Global President of Gatorade
- Scott Mann, U.S. Army Green Beret (Ret.), Pineapple Express Mission Leader, Rooftop Leadership Expert
- Nikkia Reveillac, Business Insights & Strategy Leader, Organization Designer & Builder, and Director, Consumer Insights at Netflix
- James D. White, Transformational Leader and Former Chairperson, President, & CEO of Jamba Juice
- Pedro David Espinoza, Transformative Tech Entrepreneur, Investor, and Inclusion Expert
Ginny Clarke was the architect behind Google’s Internal Mobility Program for senior leaders and provides an expert perspective on the root issues driving the War for Talent, and how leaders can fortify their talent infrastructure to attract and retain top talent in support of strategic objectives.
Jim Donald has been called a “Turnaround King” for his success in transforming struggling companies and their cultures. In his talks, he discusses key insights for leadership in the changing business landscape and proven strategies for maximizing team engagement and success.
Sarah Robb O'Hagan shares lessons learned from shaking up legacy products at big brands, such as Nike and Gatorade, to provide strategies for working through evolving workforce dynamics to build, nurture, and preserve extreme teams positioned to disrupt industries on the path to success.
Lt. Col. Scott Mann draws from lessons learned leading special ops missions in do-or-die environments, including the Pineapple Express mission that saved 1,000 Afghan lives during America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, to illustrate the importance of purpose and human connection as it relates to attracting top talent and inspiring them to stay for the long-term.
Nikkia Reveillac has driven growth at top companies and brings infectious enthusiasm to her talks centered on why it’s importance for leaders to truly understand the unique experiences of their team members, as well as how to look through the diversity, equity, and inclusion lens when assembling and keeping best talent.
James D. White has spearheaded the revitalization and growth of some of the world’s top companies and draws from those experiences to provide real-life examples of how to overcome challenges, re-engage and retain your workforce, and instill a sense of purpose in your team to ignite a culture shift and inspire success.
A leader in new-age business rooted in purpose and creating social impact, Pedro David Espinoza provides a forward-looking, research-driven perspective on “the differences that make a difference” in the workplace and shares tangible steps for attracting and retaining top, diverse talent and creating a culture where all members of your team feel heard, understood, and inspired.
BOOK A SPEAKER ON THE WAR FOR TALENT FOR YOUR MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share actionable insights on the Great Resignation and the War for Talent? Contact us to get started! You can also: