Extremely Popular TED Speakers On The Lecture Circuit
TED Talk speakers are extremely popular with our clients. Their proven speaking ability and fascinating ideas make them ideal choices for keynotes. Here are a few of our team's favorites.
Leadership and Innovation Speakers
- Stan McChrystal is the legendary former head of U.S. forces in Afghanistan and a best-selling author. He is dynamic and a repeat TED speaker on leadership. Watch his talk.
- Seth Goldman is the CEO of Honest Tea. He shares insights on how leaders can change society, sparking innovation and driving growth while honoring their values. Watch his talk.
- Peter Diamandis, who’s done three TED talks, heads the X Prize Foundation, which incentivizes innovation and breakthrough solutions to grand challenges. Watch his talk.
- Conductor Benjamin Zander is the author of best-selling The Art of Possibility. He shares the transformative power of music and leadership. His talk is one of TED’s most popular.
Inspiration & Motivation Speakers
- Jill Bolte Taylor is a best-selling author and brain scientist. She recovered from a stroke, rebuilding her brain from the inside out. Hers is the fifth most-viewed TED Talk of all time.
- Steve Boyes is a conservationist and National Geographic explorer. He shares stories and videos on the power of exploration, fresh perspectives, and how we are all interconnected.
- Ben Saunders is a record-setting polar explorer. Called a “master storyteller” by TED, he shares insights about exploring physical and psychological limits. Watch his talk.
- Helder Guimarães is the world champion of card magic. He is enthralling as he combines magic and insights on the power of deception and the wonder of coincidences.
Submit the form below if you would like to check fees or availability, drop us a note or give us a call.