Female Leaders From Top Brands
Our female leadership speakers are in high demand. Their experiences as leaders and innovators have made them favorites of both audiences and event planners. As a result, we have been getting a lot of requests from clients who want a top female executive for their event. Here are a few ideas to get your search started:
Elizabeth Gore, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Dell
- Managed a multi-million dollar partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Sits at the intersection of tech, business, and philanthropy, and has unique insight into balancing doing good and making a profit
- One of People magazine’s “100 Extraordinary Women”
- Led several grassroot efforts at the UN, including Girl Up and Shot@Lift
Mika Brzezinski, Co-Host of Morning Joe
- Unique insights on the Trump administration
- New York Times best-selling author of “Grow Your Value,” career advice for women
- Thoughtful, dynamic, fast-paced perspective on the current political and media landscape
- Member of the Cable Hall of Fame for her work on Morning Joe
- Former Global President of Gatorade and the Former GM and Marketing Director at Nike
- Named one of the “Most Important Women in Sports” by Forbes—twice
- Shares lessons about disrupting your business from within
- Served on the U.S. State Department Council to Empower Women and Girls Through Sports
Norah O’Donnell, Award-winning co-host of CBS This Morning with Gayle King and Charlie Rose
- Former NBC News Chief Washington Correspondent
- Interviewed President Obama, Malala Yousafzai, the Dalai Lama, and more
- In-depth look at the people driving D.C. and the day’s biggest issues
- Winner of “The Merriman Smith Memorial Award” and “Excellence in Journalism” awards
Spark Conversations With Insight From Female Leadership Speakers
At Leading Authorities speakers bureau, we host the top talent in the lecture industry. From CEOs to media juggernauts, our female leadership speakers are ready to bring their experience and insight to your event and leave your audience with new ideas about business, disruption, adversity, and more.
Women in leadership roles have diverse experiences when you consider their industry, so it’s important to find a speaker that matches your event down to the last detail. Is your focus on beating disruption before it beats you? Do you need to innovate to outmaneuver the competition? These are questions to think about when searching for a leadership speaker.
These are just one of the many factors we consider when compiling a list of speakers for you. We also talk to you about every event detail, from the budget and target audience to the theme and objective. The result is a list of female leadership speakers you and your audience will love.
Want more female speaker options?
- Click here for the full list of the talented female keynote speakers that we proudly represent—and click into each of their speaker profiles to view their experience, speaking topics, and accomplishments.
- If you don’t see your perfect match in this list, check out the full roster of female speakers we represent.
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SPEAKER?
Are you interested in booking one of our female thought leaders and subject matter experts to speak at one of your upcoming meetings or conferences? Let us know!