Female Speakers In Every Topic
Recently, we’ve had a lot of requests for female keynote speakers across many topics. Here are just a few names we're really excited about at the moment, including:
Leadership & team Development speakers
- Carla Harris: Carla Harris is the vice chairman, managing director, and senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley and author of the book, Expect to Win:10 Proven Strategies for Thriving in the Workplace.
- Elizabeth Gore: While Dell executive Elizabeth Gore focuses largely on driving innovation within the tech conglomerate, she is also a passionate women’s advocate. She recently worked with more than 80 female founders and CEOs to draft a letter to the President about one of the US’s greatest economic opportunities: Women entrepreneurs.
- Mara Liasson: The award-winning National Political Correspondent for NPR, Mara Liasson has been in the spotlight in 2017 for asking whip-smart questions and maintaining her composure throughout heated White House press conferences. She uses an extensive knowledge of all things politics and policy to discuss trends beyond the Beltway.
- Amy Holmes: Amy Holmes is an acclaimed political commentator and host of PBS’s new program, In Principle.
Change Management speaker
- Rita McGrath: Rita McGrath is a globally recognized management thinker and one of the world’s leading experts on strategy and growth in uncertain and volatile business environments. An associate professor at Columbia, she talks about the end of the competitive advantage and the new strategy playbook focused on creating an innovation pipeline.
Cyber Security & Protecting Against Cyber Warfare speaker
- Lisa Monaco: Lisa Monaco is the former Homeland Security and counter-terrorism advisor and CNN senior national security analyst.
speakers on Social Media, Tech Trends, & the Future of Business Transactions
- Crystal Washington: Crystal Washington is a social media marketing strategist and tech trends expert.
- Sheryl Connelly: Sheryl has served as the in-house futurist for Ford Motor Company for over a decade. In this role, she identifies and analyzes global consumer trends to aide in the discussion of long-term planning and strategy across the entire company, including design, product development, and corporate strategy and help anticipate and predict the needs and desires of consumers.
Want more female speaker options?
- Click here to see a full list of the diverse and dynamic female keynote speakers that we proudly represent.
- If you don’t see your perfect match in this list, check out the full roster of female speakers we represent.
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SPEAKER?
Are you interested in booking one of our female thought leaders and subject matter experts to speak at one of your upcoming meetings or conferences? Let us know!
If you want to learn more about any of these female speakers, or check their availability and fees for an upcoming event or meeting, reach out to our team.
One of our program consultants can also send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more. Request a custom list here.