Heroes, Olympians, and Endurance Athletes
The stories that come out of the Olympics are always so inspiring and motivating.
To bring that kind of feeling to your next event, consider these Olympians, World Cup-winners, adventurers, and endurance athletes who have pushed themselves to beat the odds and redefined what “impossible” means:
- Rob Jones, Retired Marine Sergeant, Paralympic Bronze Medalist, and Endurance Athlete
- Joby Ogwyn, World Record-Holding Mountain Climber and Legendary Wing-Suit Pilot
- Amy Purdy, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist and Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist
- Mia Hamm, Olympic Gold Medal Winning Soccer Player
- John Coyle, Olympic Silver Medalist and Entrepreneur
- Ben Saunders, World Record-Breaking Polar Explorer and Repeat TED Speaker
- Erik Weihenmayer, World-Class Blind Adventurer
Want to learn more about any of these speakers for your next event? Call 1-800-SPEAKER or chat with a member of our team now.