LAI Speakers in the News
Whether they are launching new projects, offering insight into what's made them successful, or lending their expertise to prime time news programs, our speakers are always making headlines. Check out the incredible things these LAI speakers have been up to:
Chris Stirewalt, Politics Editor at FOX News
- Chris and fellow FOX News co-host Dana Perino have a hit on their hands with their "I'll Tell You What" podcast. This fall, the podcast was made into a TV program for a limited time to cover the remainder of the election cycle. AdWeek reports this was a first for the network. The latest episode, released last week, talks about the early days of The Trump Administration. Learn more about their podcast, and listen to the latest episode, here.
Haley Barbour, Former Governor of Mississippi
- On Thursday, Gov. Barbour appeared on Hardball with Chris Matthews to talk about current events; click over to see why he believes a wall between the US and Mexico may not be the best way to ensure border security.
Jake Harriman, Founder of Nuru International
- Jake Harriman was recently featured in a piece by global development news site Devex about the importance of empowering local communities receiving aid. “The key is to [unlock] the potential in those individuals to be able to solve those problems,” Jake is quoted as saying in the article.
Sarah Robb O'Hagan, Former President of Equinox Fitness and Gatorade, Activist, and Entrepreneur
- Sarah Robb O'Hagan offered her New Year's Resolution to a FORBES article featuring the resolutions of business leaders and CEOs. She she plans to be more thoughtful about how she spends her time in 2017 and be more willing to say "No" to projects that will distsract from her main goals.
Mika Brzezinski & Joe Scarborough, Hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
- Mika Brzezinksi and Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" are continually in the news for their news-breaking segments and political commentary. Joe also penned an article for The Washington Post in which he discusses the role of facts in the age of "Twitter journalism" and rapid fire reporting. Read that piece here.
Michael Morell, Former Deputy and Acting Director of the CIA and Author of the Best-Seller The Great War Of Our Time
- The former Acting Director of the CIA, Michael Morell was on CBS News today discussing the intelligence community and the national security ramifications of President Trump's latest executive order. Watch his appearance on CBS This Morning.
For more information on these speakers, please complete the form below.