Looking for Entertainment?
Are you looking into entertainment options for an upcoming event that won't break the bank? Here is a list of great acts that not only deliver an amazing experience for your attendees, but also are budget-friendly. Take a look:
• For an engaging and exciting twist on current events, watching illustrations come to life: Kevin "Kal" Kallaugher, Editorial Cartoonist for The Economist & The Baltimore Sun
• For a hilarious, topical, and relatable performance that combines business expertise and celebrity stories: Paul Mecurio, Standup Comedian and Emmy & Peabody Award winning writer for the Daily Show
• For an inspiring talk about seizing life’s opportunities and a guided wine tasting from one of the world’s few master sommeliers, Alpana Singh, Restaurateur and Master Sommelier
• For a funny and interactive magic experience: Derek Hughes, Stand-Up Magician and recent finalist on America’s Got Talent
• For an enjoyable, collaborative, and unconventional approach to training and entertainment: The Second City Comedy Troupe
• For a smart, witty, and humorous performance on today’s political environment, The Capitol Steps, Political Musical Group
In addition to representing top speakers from business, politics, media, and more, we also have access to a wide network of noteworthy entertainment acts (like Maroon5 and John Legend) at very competitive prices. In many cases, the pricing we are able to get will likely be better than the prices you’ll get from entertainment agencies.
BOOK AN ENTERTAINMENT SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
If you're interested in booking any of our great entertainment acts above, contact our team today!
Stuck on choosing the right speaker for your event? Tell us about your event and we can curate a list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically for your event's topic, theme, and audience. Request your custom speaker list.