Metaverse Experts on What’s Next for Businesses
The metaverse, web 3.0, NFTs, blockchain, and digital commodities are quickly becoming a big focus at many meetings this year and beyond. What do these technological advancements mean for the future of business and society?
Below are metaverse experts who provide groups with valuable insights on the current disruption in the digital sphere and beyond, as well as opportunities it presents to their organizations.
- Nichol Bradford, Futurist and Transformative Tech Pioneer, Founder, & Executive
- Dex Hunter-Torricke, Head of Communications, Oversight Board for Meta, Former Communication Executive at SpaceX, Facebook, and Google
- Leonard Brody, Award Winning Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, and Innovation Expert
- Michael Steep, Executive Director, Stanford Engineering Center for Disruptive Technology and Digital Cities
- Neil Jacobstein, Chair of the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track at Singularity University
- Samantha Radocchia, Cultural Technologist, Blockchain Pioneer, & Co-Founder of Chronicled, Inc.
- Thomas Koulopoulos, Expert on Innovation, The Cloud, Future Trends, Technology
- Mike Walsh, CEO of Innovation Research Lab, Tomorrow
Nichol Bradford draws from her daily work with sensors, biotech, and other exponential technologies to lead a forward-looking discussion on the opportunities to harness the technology of the metaverse to unlock bonus levels of human wellness and cognition and usher in an unprecedented era of business growth.
Dex Hunter-Torricke shares spellbinding lessons on what the metaverse is and what it means for businesses, while also illustrating the ways it will transform our approaches to workplace culture and the consumer experience.
Leonard Brody explores the potential of the metaverse in various industries, as well as the massive cultural and technological shifts driving today’s disruption and how organizations can navigate the changes to position themselves for a future of growth.
Michael Steep draws from his deep understanding of the fast pace of technology and human ability to cope with technological evolution to reveal the possibilities of the virtual reality-based metaverse for businesses and society, and outline how organizations can get ahead of disruptive technology.
Neil Jacobstein shares the latest breakthroughs and applications of AI and robotics in the natural and virtual worlds, and leads a thought-provoking discussion on the ethical matters related to advancements in exponential technologies.
Samantha Radocchia combines the mindset of an anthropologist and a technologist as she breaks down how the metaverse is shifting the way we work, live, and socialize, as well as practical applications of the metaverse for organizations in any industry as they navigate the future of work and consumer engagement.
Thomas Koulopoulos seamlessly blends humor, research, and pop culture to shed a bright and insightful light on how the metaverse and web 3.0 will shape the future, and connects the dots between future tech trends to make them understandable and actionable.
Mike Walsh advises leading organizations on how to thrive in the current era of technological disruption and highlights how the latest metaverse acquisitions, partnerships, and technologies will impact the ways businesses engage employees and interact with customers.
BOOK A METAVERSE SPEAKER FOR YOUR MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share actionable insights on the metaverse and other emerging technologies? Contact us to get started! You can also: