Most Requested: TED Speakers
Audiences love TED speakers because they are proven great on stage, offer the most innovative ideas, and bring the cachet of cutting-edge events. In light of TEDGlobal 2014: South!, here are some of our favorites across categories:
- General Stan McChrystal offers a compelling and dynamic look at leadership and the power of “we” as he helps organizations successfully lead and manage change. Watch talk.
- Seth Goldman, the current CEO of Honest Tea, looks at how leaders can change society, sparking innovation and driving growth while honoring their values. Watch talk.
Future Trends and Innovation
- Salim Ismail discusses the future of technology – including biotech and artificial intelligence – and how organizations can position themselves for exponential growth. Watch talk.
- Ben Saunders is a world-recording holding polar explorer who shows audiences how to rise to a challenge and push past mental and physical barriers. Watch talk.
- Steve Boyes inspires audiences with adventure and stories of exploration and the power of fresh perspectives as he talks them on a journey through Africa’s last wilderness. Watch talk.
Submit the form below to check fees or availability for your next event.