Motivational Speakers under $20K
From astronauts and adventurers to musicians and war heroes, LAI’s motivational speakers under $20K are delivering standing ovation-worthy performances. Check out some of my favorites:
- Dakota Meyer is a Medal of Honor recipient and best-selling author. He talks about being accountable and making the most out of trying circumstances. Watch video.
- Leroy Chiao is a renowned astronaut. He illustrates how reaching for the stars is important but even more so is honing the decision-making skills required to thrive. Watch video.
- Greg Gadson is a disabled Army commander and a New York Giants honorary captain. He shares insights on teamwork and camaraderie in facing obstacles. Watch video.
- Robyn Benincasa is a best-selling author and world champion adventure racer. She discusses teamwork and the eight essential elements of human synergy. Watch video.
- Michael Durant is a best-selling author and the inspiration behind Black Hawk Down. He shares stories about surviving adversity, personal growth, and adaptation. Watch video.
- Billy McLaughlin is a world-class guitarist. After an illness, he relearned to play left-handed and discusses challenging assumptions and overcoming obstacles. Watch video.
Drop us a note below or give us a call to check fees or availability for a specific speaker. Thanks!