On the New Administration's First 100 Days
As election season marches on, we’ve had several clients talk with me about speakers who can bring expertise to their group on what to expect from a new administration in 2017. We’ve outlined a few great choices in several topics below…
Security and National Defense
- Gen. John Allen is the former Commander of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan and President Obama’s first appointment to the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL.
- Jeffrey Garten is the Dean Emeritus of the Yale School of Management and the former Undersecretary of Commerce for International Trade.
- Diane Swonk is a renowned global economist and the former Chief Economist for Mesirow Financial.
- Ken Pollack is a Senior Fellow at the Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution.
- Nick Burns is the former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, and formerly the highest-ranking Member of the Foreign Service
White House Messaging
- Dana Perino is a former White House Press Secretary, a political commentator and New York Times best-selling author, and co-host of Fox’s “The Five.”
- Ana Navarro is a CNN political analyst, a GOP strategist, and a political contributor to “The View.”
- Nicole Wallace is a former White House Director of Communications and a political analyst and New York Times best-selling author.
If you would like to check fees or availability, please fill out the form below.