New Political Duos For Your Event
We are pleased to announce two new political speaking duos who can answer all of your questions heading into the elections this November:
- Ben Domenech and Peter Beinart are two of the nation’s most active commentators on American policy and politics.
- Peter is a regularly featured CNN pundit and associate professor of journalism and political science at The City University of New York. Ben is the publisher of The Federalist, host of The Federal Radio Hour and author of the book, The Transom, a daily subscription-based newsletter for political insiders.
- An energetic and point-counterpoint-style duo, Ben and Peter mix expertise and articulate analysis with of-the-moment news style reporting and stimulating debate.
- David Wasserman and Nathan Gonzales make for a political speaking duo that’s pointed, insightful, and “as entertaining as it is educational.”
- David is an election analyst for Charlie Cook’s Cook Political Report while Nathan is the editor/publisher of the Rothenberg & Gonzales Political Report, which are both non-partisan publications.
- These guys have the opportunity to interview every Congressional candidate face-to-face and know the personalities behind the campaigns as well as the key factors in each district and race in the country. They track the moods of voters and break down what it all means for the general election.
For more information on any of these terrific speaking pairs or to book one of these duos to speak at an upcoming event or meeting, contact our team today.