New Speakers for 2022
The Leading Authorities team works with an extensive network of keynote speakers who wow audiences with their gripping stories and sought-after expertise, and who are an essential aspect of memorable meetings all over the world. Here are some speakers we recently started working with who provided audiences with insights and action steps for 2023's most requested topics.
- Katie Ledecky, Olympic Champion Swimmer; 10x Olympic Medalist, 15x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker
- Cassi Chandler, Motivational Leadership Expert, FBI’s First African American Female Special Agent Assistant Director
- Beth Sanner, Presidential Intelligence Briefer and 35-Year National Security Leader
- Pedro David Espinoza, Transformative Tech Entrepreneur, Investor, and Inclusion Expert
- MyKayla Skinner, Olympic Silver Medal-Winning Gymnast
- Geoff Bennett, PBS NewsHour Chief Washington Correspondent & Weekend Anchor
- Jade Simmons, Rockstar Concert Pianist
- Rebecca Minkoff, Fashion Designer, Author and Founder, Female Founder Collective
- Lora Cecere, CEO of Supply Chain Insights
Developing a winner’s mentality on the path to success.
An undeniable “G.O.A.T.,” Ledecky energizes audiences with her inspiring personal journey to becoming an Olympic champion, and shares an elite athlete’s perspective on developing a winner’s mentality, setting goals, and swimming past adversity on the path to success.
Building high-performing cultures by going “all in” on motivational leadership.
Chandler is a transformational leader who led a career of many “firsts” leading teams and driving change at the FBI and Bank of America. She provides the tools leaders need to go “all in” on diversity and build more high-performing cultures in their organizations.
How national and global security matters impact our world and organizations.
Sanner has advised four U.S. presidents on national intelligence strategy and policy and briefs audiences on hot-button national and global intelligence matters with the potential to reshape our world.
Pedro David Espinoza
Diversity as the difference-maker for your business.
Espinoza has been called the “Robinhood of technology” and draws from his experiences building socially impactful business to share a research-driven perspective on DEI’s influence on an organization’s success.
Owning your moment and performing under pressure to achieve your goals.
Skinner shares the story of her inspiring – and sometimes unconventional – road to the winner’s podium at the 2020 Olympics and provides actionable steps for developing a champion’s mindset and “owning your moment.”
Non-partisan analysis on era-defining political news and views.
Bennett is an award-winning, headline-grabbing political correspondent reporting firsthand on the White House and Congress to provide non-partisan expert analysis on today’s top political stories.
Bringing your whole self to the table every time to reach your full potential.
Simmons’ electrifying, genre-bending experiences inspire audiences to become the biggest, boldest version of themselves, challenge the status quo, and test the boundaries of innovation and creativity – all in one fell swoop.
The new rules for unlocking creativity, courage, and success.
A fashion industry leader, Minkoff highlights incredible stories of resilience, failure, and success by some of the most successful women in the world to share insights and lessons on how to tap into your entrepreneurial spirit and reach your full potential.
Harnessing the power of data-driven insights for supply chain optimization.
Cecere is an enterprise strategist known as the “supply chain shaman,” and is frequently called upon to advise organizations and audiences looking to better understand how supply chain issues impact their businesses.
BOOK A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share their powerful stories and valuable insights? Contact us to get started! You can also:
- Call us at 1-800-SPEAKER
- Email us at Contact@lauthorities.com
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you within 24 hours
- Live chat with a member of our team in real time