Popular Political Analysts For Your Event
Today’s New York primary is already underway after weeks of verbal jabs and one of the most contentious debates we’ve seen yet. These political analysts are more in-demand than ever for 2016 events. Take a minute to review our roster of political speakers:
Bipartisan POLITICAL SPEAKERS
- Amy Walter: A journalist with nearly two decades of experience, Amy Walter's known for being accurate and fair—giving audiences a rare, unbiased insider’s look at the electoral process.
- Matthew Dowd: A campaign strategist for over 100 campaigns, Matthew (Matt) Dowd has counseled everyone from President George W. Bush and President Barack Obama to Bono and Bill and Melinda Gates.
- Ron Brownstein: Twice a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, Ron Brownstein has built a reputation as a sharp and consistent political analyst and, as The Washington Post described, “one of the gold-plated names of political journalism who can still shape big-picture conventional wisdom.”
- John Harris: John Harris is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of POLITICO who helped revolutionize the traditional editorial business model with the launch of POLITICO.
- Jim VandeHei: Jim VandeHei is the co-founder and CEO of Axios and the co-founder and former CEO of POLITICO.
Mike Allen: Mike Allen is the co-founder and executive editor of Axios and former POLITICO Chief White House Correspondent.
- Nicolle Wallace: Called a “tough, savvy, and hard-charging conservative political operator” by The New York Times, Nicolle Wallace is the former special assistant to President George W. Bush and director of communications at the White House.
- Ana Navarro: A confidant of Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, Ana Navarro is a well-known Republican strategist who regularly appears on CNN and CNN En Español. She has played a large role in the GOP’s Hispanic outreach efforts.
- Ed Gillespie: A “pillar of the Republican party,” Ed Gillespie is one of the few Americans to have had offices in both the West Wing and the Capitol, and served as an RNC chairman. His speeches break down what a change in leadership will really mean for Americans.
- Donna Brazile: Donna Brazile is the former DNC’s Vice Chair of Voter Registration and Participation and a veteran political strategist. Named to O magazine’s first-ever list of 20 “remarkable visionaries,” Donna analyzes hot-button political issues.
- Peter Beinart: Peter Beinart is one of America’s most highly regarded Democratic commentators on American politics and foreign policy. He specializes in America’s youth, analyzing their voting tendencies, and writing about how they will alter the future of our political parties.
- Stephanie Cutter: A prominent Democratic voice, Stephanie Cutter is a top strategist, messaging specialist, and crisis management expert. She was called one of the “50 Most Powerful People in Washington” by GQ and a “scarily organized strategist” by The New York Times.
For a complete list of our political analysts and election forecasters who are available for speaking engagements, view our political speakers page.
Would one of these speakers be a good fit for an upcoming event or meeting focused on policy and legislation?
If you would like to learn more about any of our political analysts listed above and/or check their schedules, availability, and pricing for an upcoming speaking engagement, contact our team today.