The midterm elections are behind us and the 2020 US Presidential election is around the corner and political analysts are more in-demand than ever for 2019 and 2020 events.
Take a minute to review our roster of top political speakers from both sides of the aisle.
- Donna Brazile is a renowned political strategist and commentator and the former Interim Chair of the DNC
- Peter Beinart is a political commentator for CNN, the associate professor of political science at City University of New York, and a contributor to the Atlantic and National Journal
- Stephanie Cutter is a political strategist, former deputy senior advisor to President Obama, and CNN political commentator
- Jonathan Capehart is a Pulitzer Prize Winning journalist, TV personality, and host of the “Cape Up” podcast
- Mika Brzezinski is the co-host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe and the best-selling author of the book, Obsessed, All Things at Once, and Knowing Your Value
- Bakari Sellers is a former Congressman from South Carolina and a CNN contributor
- Anita Dunn is the former White House communications director and the former chief communications officer for Obama for America
- Mo Elleithee is the former communications director of the Democratic National Committee and the founding executive director of Georgetown’s Institute of Politics and Public Service
- Ron Kirk is the former United States trade representative (USTR), the former mayor of Dallas, and a Washington insider
- Dana Perino is the co-host of Fox’s The Five, the host of The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino, and a former White House press secretary
- Steve Schmidt is a renowned political strategist, former campaign operative for President George W. Bush, and an MSNBC political analyst
- Nicolle Wallace is the anchor of Deadline: White House, chief political analyst for MSNBC and NBC News, former co-host on The View, and a former White House director of communications
- Ed Gillespie is the former Counselor to the President, a renowned GOP strategist, and the former Chairman of the RNC
- Joe Scarborough is the co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, a best-selling author, and a former US congressman (R-FL)
- Ana Navarro is a CNN and CNN en Español political analyst and GOP strategist
- Haley Barbour is the former governor of Mississippi and the former chairman of the Republican Governor’s Association
- Matt Lewis is a CNN contributor and author of Too Dumb to Fail
- Alex Conant is a Republican strategist and the former Communications Director for Sen. Marco Rubio's 2016 campaign
- Ben Domenech is the publisher of The Federalist and the youngest political appointee of the George W. Bush administration
For more information about availability or fees for one of these speakers, live chat with a member of our team now or call us at 1-800-SPEAKER. If you are interested in seeing other top keynote speakers we represent, please visit our speakers page.