A Round-Up Of Leading Authorities' TED Speakers
We get asked all the time about speakers who have spoken at TED. Below is a list of some of the most notable speakers on the circuit.
- Peter Diamandis, who’s done three TED Talks, heads the X Prize Foundation, which offers large cash prizes to incentivize innovators to breakthrough solutions to grand challenges. Watch his talk.
- Daniel Kraft, who has done two TED Talks, is a physician, scientist, entrepreneur, as well as an inventor and innovator. He explores the impact of developing technologies on health and medicine. Watch his talk.
- Stan McChrystal is the legendary former head of Joint Special Operations Command and the author of best-selling book, My Share of the Task. He is a dynamic, incredibly popular speaker on leadership. Watch his talk.
- Joe Pine is the author of best-selling book, The Experience Economy, a consultant to executives and entrepreneurs, and an expert at creating what modern consumers really want: Authentic experiences. Watch his talk.
- Neal Petersen is an award-winning author and global investor who shares real life examples of how to overcome insurmountable barriers by turning “perceived” disadvantages into opportunities. Watch his talk.
- Benjamin Zander is the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and the author of best-selling author of the book, The Art of Possibility. He shares insights on the transformative power of music, passion, and leadership. Watch his talk.
- Srikumar Rao is the author of the best-selling books, Are You Ready to Succeed and Happiness at Work. He shares insights on discovering your purpose and plugging into your hard-wired happiness. Watch his talk.
- Leroy Chiao is an astronaut and entrepreneur. He shares enthralling stories and photos about space as he addresses technology, space exploration, and the power of changing your perspective. Watch his talk.
- Jill Bolte Taylor is an author and brain scientist. She recovered from a stroke, rebuilding her brain from the inside out, and wrote The New York Times best-selling book, My Stroke of Insight. Watch her talk.
- Haiyan Wang is an expert on global strategy and the co-author of the books, Getting China and India Right and The Quest for Global Dominance. She shares insights on globalization and emerging economies. Watch her talk.
- Vijay Govindarajan is a strategic management expert, the best-selling author of the book, Beyond the Idea, a world-renowned professor, and a Thinker50 Global Business Award-winning expert on strategy and innovation. Watch his talk.
- Warren Berger is a journalist, innovation expert, and the best-selling author of the book, A More Beautiful Question. He believes the most creative, successful people are expert questioners. Watch his talk.
Contact our team today if you would like to check fees or availability for one of these great TED speakers or if you're interested in booking any of our talented keynote speakers for your next meeting or event.
You can also fill out the form below, call us at 1-800-SPEAKER, email us, or live chat with a member of our team now if you have questions or would like to connect with a member of our team to help fill your keynote event needs.