Speakers on Bold Innovation in Retail
This recent article from Nasdaq is spotlighting a huge trend: that some of the biggest, most impactful, and most revenue-generating technology change of the past decade has happened in the retail industry.
Does your group understand how to leverage this change in technology and customer demand? These five speakers have topics on the new face of retail and how to leverage it:
- Neil Jacobstein, Chairman of the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track at Singularity University
- Mitch Joel, Technology and innovation expert and President of Mirum
- Farhad Manjoo, New York Times technology and culture columnist
- Greg Williams, Editor-in-Chief of Wired magazine
- Jonah Berger, Best-selling author and Wharton professor
Is this is a topic your group may be interested in for an upcoming event? Fill out the form below to receive a tailored proposal for your event.