Speakers on Influencing Change
How can your leaders, salespeople, and executives better influence the decision making of your clients, buyers, employees, co-workers, and business partners?
At the intersection of business and psychology, these influencers offer unique takes on sales, marketing, customer influence, and leadership:
Jonah Berger: Best-Selling Author and Wharton Business School Professor
- Brand new book Invisible Influence already a NYT best-seller
- Looks at the things that influence decision-making and lifestyle choices
- Shares how to capitalize on social influence to maximize bottom lines and productivity
Mona Patel: UX Expert, Innovation Strategist, and CEO of Motivate Design
- Shows audiences how to reframe their thinking in order to tap into their own creativity
- Leads an engaging and interactive discussion on innovation by identifying the common roadblocks that cause bad ideas—plus how to come up with good ones
- CEO of Motivate Design who works with top brands including GE and Mercedes Benz
Mitch Joel: Best-Selling Author, Tech Trends Expert, and TED Speaker
- One of the world’s leading experts on new media and emerging technologies
- Shares insights on the future of tech plus how to drive growth in a mobile-first, always-connected world
- President of Mirum, a global digital marketing agency operating in close to 20 countries
If you’d like more information on these speakers, please fill out the form below.