Spread Happiness with our Wellness Speakers
According to the 2019 World Happiness Report, Americans are the unhappiest they’ve been in years.
In this era of increasing divisiveness, many are seeking speakers to inspire happiness and spark positive emotions in events. Here are a few speakers that can help:
- Jenn Lim, Former Consultant with Zappos and creator of The Zappos Culture Book, provides a roadmap for applying ‘happiness as a business model’ to any environment.
- Bert Jacobs, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Optimist of "Life is Good," helps audiences discover their own sense of optimism and uncover a deeper meaning to the work they do.
- Mel Robbins, Best-selling Author and Consultant, shares ‘The 5 Second Rule method’ to squash self-doubt and become more courageous, accomplish goals, and change for the better.
- Shawn Achor, Founder of Good Think Inc. and TED Speaker, emphasizes using positive psychology to manage energy and stress in a positive way while creating a culture of confidence.
- Romie Mushtaq, Neurologist & Chief Wellness Officer for Evolution Hospitality, discusses the importance of mindfulness and wellness for long-term happiness and success.
- Srikumar Rao, Best-Selling Author and Expert on Management, inspires audiences to create resilience and happiness, no matter what’s going on in their lives, and achieve inner peace.
INTERESTED IN BRINGING A HAPPINESS EXPERT TO YOUR NEXT EVENT?
If you're interested in seeing more information about any of these speakers, or if you're interested in hearing more speaking topic trends and ideas, contact our team today.