Spring Meeting Speakers In Every Category
Lately, we’ve heard from several clients who are still looking for spring meeting and event keynote speakers, so we wanted to share a list of our top speaker recommendations from several different popular categories.
- Jon Steinberg: Jon is the former COO of Buzzfeed and the current CEO of Cheddar. Cheddar is the first “post-cable” TV network—it launched in early 2016, streams live news video exclusively on social media, and has a valuation of 85 million. He talks about seeking out holes in the market and make big business bets on them. Watch him speak at a recent Digitas event.
- Jonah Berger: A Wharton professor and NYT best-selling author, Jonah has a new talk on how to “disruption-proof” your business. Drawing on examples from Uber, Gilette, and Apple, Jonah offers a playbook for minimizing your risk of disruption and stealing your own market share with innovative new ideas. Read Jonah’s piece on innovative ideas in the Harvard Business Review.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan: Sarah is the CEO of Flywheel Sports, former Global President of Gatorade, and the former GM at Nike. Named one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business,” she talks about why extraordinary success requires extreme focus, and how to bring out the best in those around you. Watch Sarah speak at the ESPN Women in Business Summit.
- Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi: Dr. Oluseyi’s presentation is a combination of his motivational personal story and a mind-bending look at his scientific research. Funny, honest, and incredibly inspiring, Hakeem moves audiences to never give up while offering a glimpse into galaxy secrets currently being unlocked by the world’s top minds.
LEADERSHIP AND GEOPOLITICS SPEAKERS
- Adm. Michael Rogers: Rogers led the NSA from 2014 to 2018 and served as Commander of US Cyber Command. In that role, he oversaw America’s cyber mission force—a combatant group of military, civilian, and contract employees tasked with keeping our systems safe from bad actors. He brings that recent, high-level leadership experience to every engagement. We recently created a new video of Rogers, watch it now.
- Andrew McCabe: McCabe assumed the role of Acting Director of the FBI in May 2017 after spending 22 years in increasingly important roles at the Bureau. He has a new book coming out next month called The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump. McCabe’s speeches are witty and packed with stories from his time in the field.
- Gen. John Nicholson: Gen. Nicholson stepped down as Commander of U.S. Forces-Afghanistan and NATO’s Resolute Support mission in September of last year. An energetic, combat-seasoned voice on leading complex organizations to win, Gen. Nicholson is widely admired for his position as one of our nation’s greatest “Warrior-Diplomats,” and as the longest-serving commander in the Afghan theatre of war.
MEDIA & POLITICS
- Jim VandeHei: Jim is the co-founder of Axios and the co-founder and former CEO of Politico. Having now launched two successful media brands, Jim offers expert insight on politics and policy as well as business trends, media, and tech. Watch as he talks to Chuck Todd about a potential White House shake-up.
- Chuck Todd: The host of Meet the Press and NBC News Political Director, Chuck was dubbed the “Most Powerful Journalist in Washington” by GQ. He reported tirelessly from the campaign trail in 2016 and provides audiences with a panoramic view of the current political landscape. Watch his interview with Sen. Marco Rubio from earlier this week.
- Margaret Brennan: Margaret is the moderator of CBS News’ Face the Nation. As the second-ever female host of the flagship show, she is one of the most visible faces in news today. Drawing on her weekly interviews with major news-shapers, she swiftly cuts through the news of the day to share real insights on the issues remaking Washington.
- Josh Earnest: Josh served as White House Press Secretary under President Obama. Tactful and charismatic, Earnest’s refreshingly candid and forward-looking presentations offer a guided overview of the intersection of policy and public opinion in Washington. He is a go-to voice frequently sought-after by informed audiences for his experience with and perception of major issues confronting Republican and Democratic lawmakers alike.
TECHNOLOGY, ROBOTS, & AI SPEAKERS
- Neil Jacobstein: A fantastic speaker for high-level executive meetings, Neil is a Silicon Valley leader with ties to Stanford and Singularity. He explains why artificial intelligence matters to businesses now—explaining the ways companies like Google are using it to shave up to 40% off budgets. Watch Neil talk about our “AI future.”
- Dr. Poppy Crum: A 2018 TED and SXSW speaker, Dr. Crum is the Chief Scientist at Dolby Laboratories and an Adjunct Professor in Computer Research at Stanford University. In fast-paced and thought-provoking presentations that encourage audiences to embrace new technology rather than fear it, Dr. Crum looks at how technology is starting to read human physiology to provide instant feedback that can enhance personal performance, health, and communication.
- Dr. Kate Darling: Dr. Kate Darling is a leading expert in robotics and human-robot interactions. She studies emerging AI and automation technology and talks about the ways these breakthroughs will impact human beings, industries, and societies in the near-term future. Able to take complex ideas and make them conversational and even fun, she is a research specialist at MIT, former Harvard professor, and former Yale fellow.
- Samantha Radocchia: Samantha is a blockchain pioneer and the co-founder of Chronicled, Inc., which was named "San Francisco’s Best Tech Company" by SF Weekly in 2018. Named to the 2017 Forbes magazine “30 Under 30” list in the category of Enterprise Technology, Radocchia talks about all things blockchain, looking at what it is, why it matters, and how it relates to industries from healthcare to retail to finance.
BOOK A SPEAKER FOR YOUR 2019 EVENT
Are you interested in bringing one of our these top speakers to your next event stage?
Contact our team to find out more about one of these individuals and their speaking topics, to check their speaking fees and availability, or to book one of these experts for your next event.
Want to see options? Reach out to us and our team can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more.
To get in touch with us right now, you can also fill out the form below, live chat with a member of our team online, or call 1-800-SPEAKER.