Terrific Female Speakers from Big Brands
A lot of our clients have been asking about top female executives for their next event. Here are six recommendations for notable, dynamic speakers who consistently earn stellar reviews:
Sales and Marketing
- Dawn Hudson: The Chief Marketing Officer of the NFL and the former President and CEO of Pepsi Cola North America, Hudson talks about why brands need to have a “soul,” the importance of organizational values, and how to turn adversity into an advantage.
- Anjali Kumar: A former Google executive and the Founding General Counsel and Head of Social Innovation at Warby Parker, Kumar discusses takeaways from her decade working for two of the more innovative companies operating in the retail and tech spaces today.
Leadership and Motivation
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan: Robb O’Hagan is the former president of Equinox Fitness and Gatorade. Named to Forbes “Most Powerful Women in Sports” list, her inspirational talks encourage audiences to bring their all to everything they do.
- Nicolle Wallace: An MSNBC political analyst, New York Times best-selling author, and former White House Director of Communications, Wallace offers a witty insider’s view of the political news of the day.
- Susan O’Malley: Susan is the former president of the Washington Capitals and Wizards—and the first female president of a professional sports franchise. She offers seven leadership and life lessons filled with razor-sharp wit.
- Sallie Krawcheck: The former president of Global Wealth and Investment Management for Bank of America, Sallie’s speeches offer insight into what works and what doesn’t when it comes to investing and saving.
To learn more about these speakers, or discuss availability and fees, fill out the form below.