Top-Booked Speakers Who Motivate & Inspire
Here is a list of amazing speakers who motivate and inspire through their incredible personal stories. They get audiences fired up, put challenges into perspective, and set a positive, can-do tone for your event. They are some of our best and are known for their compelling and engaging energy on stage.
- Robert O’Neill, Former SEAL Team Six team leader and best-selling author who shares his mantra and message to “Never quit”
- Ben Saunders, TED Talk speaker and record-holding polar explorer who focuses on achieving the impossible
- Joby Ogwyn, Legendary wing-suit pilot who talks fully committing to a goal
- Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient and best-selling author on seizing opportunity
- Ken Schmidt, Former director of communications at Harley Davidson who motivates through the power of stories
- Susan O’Malley, Former head of The Washington Wizards and Capitals who shares life and leadership lessons
- Erik Weihenmayer, Blind world-class adventurer who shows audiences how to lead a “no barriers life”
- Michael Durant, Real-life inspiration behind the film, Black Hawk Down, and keynote speaker focusing on overcoming adversity
- Amy Purdy, Amputee, Olympian, and best-selling author on pushing past limits
If you would like to check these any of these great motivational speaker's availability or fees or would like our team to help you choose the right keynote speaker for your specific group and program, please contact our team today.