Top Healthcare Speakers For Your Event
Looking to expand your knowledge on what it means to live a healthy life? To forecast the future of the wellness? Rightly so, healthcare and wellness is an expanding industry with many specialties. Leading Authorities has been working hard to find cutting-edge speakers who represent each vertical of today's healthcare environment. From technology's role in our healthcare system to how eating well can change a life, the concept of what it means to be healthy runs the gambit.
See our list below of healthcare speakers from diverse disciplines who expertly convey their knowledge! Take a look:
SPEAKERS ON TECHNOLOGY’S ROLE IN SHAPING HEALTHCARE
- Poppy Crum, Stanford University Adjunct Professor, Chief Scientist at Dolby Laboratories, Neuroscientist, and Technologist who unlocks the ways new technologies will rapidly change healthcare.
- Keller Rinaudo, CEO and co-founder of Zipline who draws from his first-hand experiences on how automation, AI, and drones will dramatically transform the healthcare industry.
- Anna Young, CEO of MakerHealth, TEDMED Speaker, & MIT Lecturer who shares her insights on innovation taking place in hospitals across the country.
- Dr. Daniel Kraft, Physician, Scientist, and Repeat TED Speaker who examines the role technologies like regenerative medicine and wearable devices have in revolutionizing the way we practice medicine.
- Mick Ebeling, CEO of Not Impossible Labs, Two-Time Winner of SXSW Innovation Award, and Author who moves audiences with emotional stories of using technology to assist ALS patients, Sudanese amputees, and more.
SPEAKERS ON HEALTHY LIVING AND WELLNESS
- William Li, Food, Health, and Disease Expert and Founder of Angiogenesis Foundation who provides revolutionary theories of disease prevention through the power of eating right.
- Dean Ornish, Renowned Health, Diet, and Nutrition Expert who draws on his extensive research to promote lifestyle changes that can reverse disease.
- Dr. Sampson Davis, Emergency Physician and Best-Selling Author who shares a doctor’s perspective on preventative measures to defeat health issues.
- Dr. Holly Atkinson, Senior On-Air Medical Correspondent and Chief of Medical Affairs for HealthiNation helps audiences unlock the keys to optimal health.
SPEAKERS ON THE CURRENT STATE OF HEALTHCARE AND UPCOMING TRENDS
- Gregory Wasson, Former President and CEO of Walgreens who shares an insider’s viewpoint into the state of healthcare today, how to improve the system, and opportunities within the market.
- Dr. Gurpreet Dhaliwal, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Expert on Decision-Making and How People Think who gets inside the diagnostician’s mind and provides his take on the powerful influence society has on how doctor’s think.
- Elizabeth Cohen, CNN Senior Medical Correspondent who delivers an accurate and understandable explanation of health care reform and health communication.
- Dr. Zeev Neuwirth, Senior Medical Director of Population Health for Atrium Health who humanizes healthcare and provides a roadmap for thriving in today’s market.
SPEAKERS ON HEALTHCARE POLICY
- Ronald Brownstein, CNN senior political analyst and The Atlantic senior editor who draws on his experience covering heath care debates since the 1990's and shares behind the scenes insights.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, former director of the Congressional Budget Office and economic and fiscal policy expert who candidly discusses the cost of healthcare reform.
- Nancy-Ann DeParle, former White House deputy chief of staff for policy and expert on healthcare & regulatory issues who covers all angles of healthcare – from Congress to patient care.
- Elizabeth Cohen, CNN senior medical correspondent who delivers an accurate and understandable explanation of health care reform and health communication.
- Steve Beshear, former Democratic Governor of Kentucky (2007-2015), who shares his experience implementing the ACA and Medicaid in Kentucky as well as his take on what the future holds for U.S. healthcare.
- Stuart Altman, economist and health policy expert who shares health policy insights from his experience as adviser to five different U.S. presidential administrations
BOOK A HEALTHCARE SPEAKER TODAY!
Are you interested in bringing one of these top healthcare speakers to the stage of your next event?
Contact our team to find out more about unbelievable individuals, to check out their speaking fees and availability, or to book any of these speakers to speak at your next event or conference.
Want to see more personalized speaker options? Simply reach out to us, and we can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more. Get your customized speaker list.