Top Military Speakers that Will Inspire and Motivate Your Audience
Many military veterans have continued their careers as motivational and inspirational speakers, sharing riveting stories of their personal journeys and providing insight on lessons such as leadership, teamwork, bravery, etc. From Navy Seals, Air Force, special operations, Marine Corps, combat pilots, army rangers, and fighter pilots, our Military and Defense Speakers bring their stories from the front line to your event.
Here is a list of some top military and defense speakers with harrowing stories of survival and teamwork to inspire and motivate audiences everywhere.
- General Stanley McChrystal - Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan.
- General John Nicholson - Commander of American & NATO Forces in Afghanistan 2016-2018
- General Ann Dunwoody - First Female Four-Star General, Retired Commander of U.S. Army Materiel Command, and Author of A Higher Standard
- General John Allen - President, The Brookings Institution; Former Commander of NATO and U.S. Forces in Afghanistan; Former Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Defense for Middle East Security; Former Presidential Special Envoy to the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL
- General Vincent Brooks - Retired Four-Star General & Former Commander, United Nations Command/Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea
- General Nadja West - First African American Army Surgeon General and Former Commanding General, US Army Medical Command
- Admiral Michael Rogers - Former Director, National Security Agency & Former Commander, US Cyber Command
- Captain Michael Abrashoff - Former Naval Commander & Author of It's Your Ship
- Greg Gadson - Highly-Decorated Army Colonel
- Lisa Jaster - Army Ranger, Leadership and Peak Performance Expert
- Matthew Griffin - Former member of the elite Army Special Operation Forces, and Co-Founder and CEO, Combat Flip Flops
U.S. Air Force
- Vernice Armour - First African American Female Combat Pilot
- Michael Durant - Former Blackhawk pilot and prisoner of war and Inspiration for the Movie Black Hawk Down
- Nicole Malachowski - First Woman Thunderbird Pilot, Combat Veteran, Fighter Squadron Commander
U.S. Navy SEAL
- Robert O’neill - Former SEAL Team Six Leader, Naval Special Warfare Development Group, and New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Chris Fussell - President at McChrystal Group, Best-selling Author, Leadership Expert, and Former US Navy SEAL Officer
- Jeff Eggers - Former Navy SEAL who served as President Obama’s Special Assistant for National Security Affairs
- Scott Moore - Expert on Building and Leading “No-Fail” Teams and United States Navy SEAL Rear Admiral (ret.)
- Eric Olson - Former Commander of the U.S. Special Operations Command and Four-Star Admiral Navy SEAL
- Curt Cronin - Expert on Leading High-Performance Teams, Former Navy SEAL
- Kristen Beck - Former Navy SEAL and Civil Rights Activist
- Brent Gleeson - Navy SEAL Combat Veteran, Entrepreneur, & Best-Selling Author
U.S. Marine Corp.
- General James Conway - Four-Star General & 34th Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps
- Dakota Meyer - Medal of Honor Recipient & New York Times Best-Selling Author of Into the Fire
- Jake Harriman - Founder, Nuru International, and Former Marine who completed four tours of duty in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia
- William McNulty - Marine Veteran; Founder Emeritus, Team Rubicon
- Nick Houghton - Former Chief of the Defence Staff of the British Armed Forces
- Petra Malm - The World’s First Special Forces Female Soldier (Sweden)
- Ash Alexander-Cooper - Former Elite Military Unit Commander; Leadership and Resilience Expert
BOOK A MILITARY SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
If you're interested in checking out any speaking fees and availability for an upcoming date or if you would like to book a speaker for your next meeting or conference, contact our team today!
Want more speaker options or event ideas? Tell us about your event and we can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically for your event's topic, theme, and audience. Request your custom speaker list.
To get in touch with a member of our team right away, you can also fill out the form at the bottom of this page, email us at Contact@lauthorities.com, or start a live chat with us online.