Top Minds On Future Trends
Tech fads like Pokémon Go come and go, but the bigger trends driving these mass adoptions remain, like location-based data aggregation, intellectual property and branding, and the melding of the virtual and the physical.
Our expert emerging technology speakers are in the news driving conversations about the future trends demanding change and blowing new opportunities wide open.
Here are a few news articles from some of the top minds on the biggest future trends.
- Former Yahoo! VP Salim Ismail talked with Singularity University at the Exponential Finance Summit—where he is also a founding executive director and global ambassador—about what happens when society is too slow to absorb technological change and offered a more optimistic view. To Ismail, the true challenge with advancing technologies isn’t the threats they impose, but more that society is sluggish at absorbing and making use of the technology at its current pace.
- Futurist Vivek Wadhwa wrote an opinion piece for The Washington Post about his experience behind the wheel of an autonomous car and how he feared his self-driving care until he let go of the wheel.
- Hearsay Social CEO and Starbucks director Clara Shih spoke about the three buckets of jobs that will likely be replaced by the rise of artificial intelligence during a conversation at Fortune Brainstorm Tech in Colorado.
- Paul Zikopoulos, IBM’s VP of Big Data Analytics, explains why data integration is key for businesses and discusses the top five problems with big data (and how to solve them) in a piece by Business2Community.
- Innovation and digital media expert Mitch Joel talked to the Sydney Morning Herald about why it’s important for a business’s brand and bottom line to be friendly to ex-employees, especially in the digital age of today.
If you need a leading voice on today’s biggest trends and insights into the future trends on the horizon, fill out the form below.