Top Selling Speakers On Leadership & Business
Out team is often asked about who’s hot on the speaking circuit today and what keynote speakers other clients are booking. Lately, we've been fielding this question about two popular topics: Leadership and business.
Here are best-selling speakers in those categories:
- Gen. Stan McChrystal, Former JSOC commander who revolutionized military operations, best-selling author, and TED speaker
- Jonah Berger, Best-selling author and expert on how products, ideas, and services catch on
- Michael Durant, Best-selling author, real-life inspiration for Black Hawk Down, and expert on personal growth and leading through adversity
- Gen. Michael Hayden, Former director of the CIA and the NSA and expert on leading during crisis situations
- Rear Admiral Scott Moore, Deputy commander, Naval Special Warfare Command and expert on leading teams
- Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, Former U.S. Secretary of Commerce, former Kellogg CEO, and expert on the essential traits of leadership
- Doug Rauch, Former president of Trader Joe’s and expert on leading through culture
- Peter Diamandis, CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, best-selling author, and international pioneer in innovation, incentive competitions, and commercial spaceflight
If you want more information about any of these great, top-selling leadership speakers, please give us a call or drop us a note using the form below.