Trending Speaking Topics for Financial Orgs
In talking with clients, we’ve noticed that five topics are trending with financial services organizations. Below are some ideas and recommendations in each category.
- Ken Schmidt, Legendary former Harley-Davidson exec on creating consumer demand
- Jonah Berger, Best-selling author on decision-making, how products/ ideas become popular
- David Pottruck, Former Charles Schwab CEO and best-selling author on leading change
- Chris Tarbell, Former FBI special agent on protecting ourselves and hunting cyber criminals
- Michael Hayden, Former CIA/NSA head on cyber threats and privacy vs. protection
- Robert O’Neill, Former SEAL Team Six team leader on what it takes to never quit
- Ben Saunders, World record-holding polar explorer on achieving the impossible
- Joby Ogwyn, Legendary wing-suit pilot on how fully committing to a goal is key to success
- General Stan McChrystal, former JSOC commander and most popular leadership speaker
- Mike Duke, Former Walmart CEO on leading the world’s largest business
- Charlie Cook, Washington’s most-trusted political and electoral handicapper
- Candy Crowley, Award-winning journalist and former CNN chief political correspondent
Contact us to check fees or availability (or get a custom list of recommendations).