What Happens After Election Day?
Do you have a post-election event coming up that I could help you book a speaker for? Nov. 8 is officially under two months away, and if you’re thinking about discussing the political climate in 2017, here are some top names we recommend:
- Jake Tapper: Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN and anchor of The Lead with Jake Tapper and State of the Union
- Mike Allen: Politico’s Chief White House Correspondent and former “Playbook” author
- Ana Navarro: GOP strategist, CNN political analyst, and contributor to The View
- Dana Perino: Former White House Press Secretary, New York Times No. 1 Best-Selling Author, and Co-Host of Fox’s The Five
- Amy Walter: Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, Former Political Director of ABC News
- Mara Liasson: National Political Correspondent for NPR
- Jim VandeHei: Co-founder of Politico
- John Harris: Co-founder and editor-in-chief of Politico
Our political analysts can talk about the first 100 days of the new Administration and how policy changes will specifically impact you.
Fill out the form below to learn more.