Mitch Joel: Decoding the Future
When leaders from the world’s biggest brands need to decode the digital future, they turn to technology and innovation expert and best-selling author, Mitch Joel.
Described as “one of the best speakers we’ve seen” by Starbucks, Mitch helps businesses think through what’s working in their current business model, how change will disrupt that model, and what the model of the future will necessarily look like.
Mitch is a charismatic and engaging storyteller. Watch and witness his ability to take audiences on an exciting ride to understand how to interact with consumers, manage disruption, and leverage new technologies to outpace the competition.
Check Availability for Mitch Joel
WHY CHOOSE LEADING AUTHORITIES SPEAKERS BUREAU?
- Easy, Hassle-Free Experience: We work closely with you to ensure a seamless and successful event. In addition to supporting you with research and contract management, we help take care of all the important logistics and arrangements involving transportation, lodging, and other accommodations for your speakers.
- The World's Best Speakers: With one of the largest rosters in the industry, Leading Authorities has speakers to match any topic, budget, or event. We work directly with hundreds of speakers in all price ranges and topic areas around the world so the options are endless.
- Amazing Partnerships: We work with all the major speaker bureaus and talent agencies and have great relationships with those companies all around the world.
- Seasoned Research Team: Our team has helped to find some of the most difficult to track down individuals around the world and we have helped our clients to book some of the most sought-after speakers on the planet.
- Customized Recommendations: We ask questions to learn about your event's theme, audience, budget and your overall goals. Drawing on our decades of experience in the event space, we take your input and connect the dots between what you want and what our speakers can deliver.
- No Cost & No-Strings Attached: We work for free until you book a speaker, and then our commission is paid as a percent out of the speaker’s fee. During the process, our job is to work alongside you and to present you with fresh ideas. Our job is NOT to sell you one specific speaker, but instead to understand your goals and consult with you to help you find the right fit for your organization and event.