Latest List of Speakers Travelling to Asia-Pacific
Here’s the latest list of great U.S.-based speakers who are travelling to the Asia-Pacific region in the next few months. This is an opportunity to save on travel costs, and many speakers are flexible on fees while they are abroad.
- Michael Durant – February and March – is a best-selling author and the real-life inspiration for the movie Black Hawk Down who shares stories about teamwork, adversity, and courage.
- Haiyan Wang – February and March – is a Thinkers50 global strategy expert and the author of Getting China and India Right and The Silk Road Rediscovered.
- Ken Schmidt – March – is the former director at Harley-Davidson and an expert on creating demand by developing emotional connections with customers.
- Jonah Berger – April – is the author of best-selling Contagious and shares the science behind how ideas become popular, consumer behavior, and leading effective change.
- Joe Pine – May – is the co-author of best-selling The Experience Economy and focuses on understanding customer needs and developing experiences that engage consumers.
Submit the form below to check fees or availability for your next meeting or event.