Top US Leadership Speakers in Europe
We wanted to make you aware that two very well-known American leaders will be travelling in Europe this autumn and accepting speaking dates at reduced fees. This is a great opportunity to secure a top-notch speaker for less:
Jim Donald, former CEO of Starbucks
Jim led Starbucks through one of its largest surges of global expansion from 2005-2008. He’s also the former CEO of Extended Stay Hotels and Haggen Food & Pharmacy. Called a “turnaround king,” Jim led Extended Stay Hotels from bankruptcy proceedings to profitability and a stock market flotation.
- How to lead in the 21st century
- Lessons from retail’s biggest brands
- Why leaders must stay focused on each employee—even if you have 160,000
Admiral James Winnefeld, Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Four-Star Admiral Winnefeld was at one time the second highest-ranking officer in the entire United States Armed Forces. His 40-year career includes extensive time as a fighter pilot and as an instructor at TOPGUN before he took up senior positions at the Pentagon.
- Making sense of the complex and dynamic global landscape
- Military lessons in leadership: 10 stories from a legendary Naval career
To learn more about Jim or James, please fill out the form below.