Best-Selling Speakers of 2016
We represent speakers who book up quickly each year. If you’re considering one of these speakers for 2017, we encourage you to think about making plans early.
These are the 10 best-selling speakers now, who we expect will be trending well into 2017:
- Stanley McChrystal, Former Commander of US and International Forces in Afghanistan
- Ken Schmidt, Legendary Former Director of Communications at Harley Davidson
- David Wasserman, House Editor of the Cook Political Report
- Robert O’Neill, Navy SEAL Team Leader
- Jonah Berger, Wharton Marketing Professor and Author of “Contagious”
- Amy Walter, National Editor of the Cook Political Report; Former ABC News Political Director
- Charlie Cook, Renowned Analyst and Publisher of the Cook Political Report
- Michael Hayden, Former Director of the CIA and NSA
- Ronald Brownstein, Journalist and Senior CNN Political Analyst
- Dawn Hudson, CMO at the NFL and Former President and CEO, PepsiCola North America
For more information on these speakers, please complete the form below.