Best-Selling Speakers of 2016
We represent speakers who book up quickly each year. If you’re considering one of these speakers for 2017, we encourage you to think about making plans early.
These are the best-selling speakers now, who we expect will be trending well into 2017:
- Greg Williams, Executive Editor of WIRED Magazine
- Ben Saunders, World Record-Breaking Polar Explorer and Repeat TED Speaker
- John Scarlett, Former Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service
- David Rowan, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED Magazine
- Gavin Hewitt, Former Europe Editor at BBC
- Salim Ismail, Technology Expert and Former Vice President of Yahoo!
- Graham Cluley, Award-Winning Tech Security Analyst
For more information on these speakers, contact us.