Female Speakers To Motivate Your Audience
As women are often underrepresented in the speaking business, we wanted to highlight some of our most popular female motivational speakers you might want to consider as keynote speakers for any of your upcoming events or meetings.
- Jenny Radcliffe, “People Hacker” & Behavioural Scientist
- Michelle Mone, Award-Winning Entrepreneur & Creator of Ultimo
- Gabrielle Hase, Digital Commerce Strategy Consultant
- Known for incredible emotional intelligence—she can diffuse a crisis situation, talk her way into a secure building, and spot a psychopath at a hundred paces
- Shares lessons that help executives better read people and understand social clues, use subtle tactics to persuade others during negotiations, open up avenues of conversation that were formerly shut, and understand and protect against their own vulnerabilities
Award-Winning Entrepreneur & Creator of Ultimo
- Listed as one of the top three female entrepreneurs in the UK and recognised by the Queen with an OBE honour for her contribution to the lingerie industry
- Popular media personality who shares lessons on listening to your consumer, finding new ways to solve old problems, and building successful businesses by tapping into simple ideas
Digital Commerce Strategy Consultant
- Broad experience in all aspects of eCommerce, direct marketing, and strategic brand management
- Known for accelerating L.K. Bennett’s domestic and international online sales
- Unique perspective on what the customer needs today and how their demands are changing the way retailers and brands compete in the market
To check fees or for more information, please visit the speaker page or chat live with us now.