Andrew Bryant Showreel 2023
- Motivates audiences, facilitates breakthrough learning sessions, and transforms leaders through 1-on-1 coaching
- Inspires people to make changes, question conventional mindsets, and embrace change resulting in positive outcomes
- Has insights and perspectives on what it takes to be an effective entrepreneur and leader of people in a multi-cultural world
Play Video View Fees
Founder of Self Leadership International, Andrew Bryant is the author of four books, a Certified Speaking Professional, and an award-winning leadership coach.
His work on self-leadership has been cited in over 130 research papers and Ph.D. dissertations.
English by birth, Australian by passport, Brazilian by wife, and now living in Portugal after 17 years in Asia, Andrew is truly an international keynote speaker.
- Starting his career as a physiotherapist, with a post-graduate in Acupuncture, he learned how the body works.
- Working with athletes he learned how individuals and teams perform under pressure.
- Studying NLP, Neurosemantics, Hypnosis, and Psychology he learned how the mind works.
- With first-hand experience, extensive reading, and MBA studies he discovered what makes business work.
- Surviving and thriving through business disruption, divorce, and a health scare taught him how life works.
- Working in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the USA showed him the importance of understanding cultural nuances.
- Coaching C-level executives and entrepreneurs has given him insights into what it takes to be successful.
Andrew Bryant has been twice recognized by Singapore's President, Mdm. Halimah Yacob. Once for his work coaching Self-leadership to disadvantaged teenagers, and more recently for his work on empowering Women.
Andrew is on the Faculty of Women in Leadership at Singapore Management University and teaches Leadership in Global MBA Programs.
‘Accelerating Results through Self-leadership’
If you don’t deliver results, you will fail; but if you attempt to deliver results at the cost of you or your employees psychological safety, you will eventually fail.
To address this challenge, Andrew Bryant wrote ‘The New Leadership Playbook: Being Human Whilst Successfully Delivering Accelerated Results’.
The book, which informs the speech, and contains seven leadership principles, and twelve leadership plays (conversations) that address today’s leadership challenges.
This engaging keynote, which will be tailored to the audience, contains Andrew’s Leadership Accelerator model that allows participants to immediately see their roadblocks to results, and how to overcome them.
The Audience will Learn
- Self-leadership means accepting responsibility for your results. You don't blame other people and you don't make excuses. This can be challenging during times of uncertainty; however, a self-leader sees options and grasps opportunities when others are waiting to be rescued.
- We are born into a frame of mind that is reinforced by our early experiences, and education. Unless we become aware of these frames of mind, and take ownership, we will be destined to firefighting one issue after another until we are exhausted.
- You can’t lead others unless you first lead yourself. As you increase your self-awareness, and embrace self-learning, and self-regulation you will get results.
- There is a formula, and that formula is that Clear Expectations X Mindset & Motivation X Right Behaviors = Accelerated Results.
The speech ends with an inspiring call to action.
Follow Up Activities
Many clients choose to continue engaging Andrew for in person or virtual workshops, coaching for senior leaders, and videos of the leadership plays for their learning management system (LMS).
Bulk orders of The New Leadership Playbook can be arranged, and the foreword can be customized to come from the company’s CEO or Chairman.