The Importance of Trust
- Author of national best-seller, The Trust Edge
- Uses his business knowledge and research to teach companies to gain a client’s trust
- Speaking clients include Wells Fargo, the New York Yankees, and the Department of Homeland Security
Play Video View Fees
David Horsager is a business strategist, keynote speaker, and author of the National best-selling book,, The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line. His work has been featured in prominent publications such as Fast Company, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Wall Street Journal.
Through his graduate research, leadership experience, and as a founding partner of Special Delivery Productions, Dave learned firsthand how the world’s most successful people gain and keep the trust of their customers and colleagues. He’s taken that knowledge and broken it down into tangible steps that people can incorporate into their own lives right away.
David has delivered life-changing presentations on four continents, with audiences ranging everywhere from Wells Fargo and the New York Yankees to Goodyear and the Department of Homeland Security. Combining humor and memorable stories with research and insight, Dave sheds light on the confusion and misconceptions surrounding the cornerstone of personal and professional success.
Through speaking, training, consulting, coaching, writing, and other resources, Dave and his team at Horsager Leadership, Inc. make it their mission to develop trusted leaders and organizations. Dave also serves on several boards and as an Adjunct Professor of Organizational Leadership for Bethel University’s graduate program. He lives in St. Paul, MN with his wife, Lisa, and their four children.
The Trust Edge: What Top Leaders Have and 8 Pillars To Build it Yourself. Trust is a fundamental, bottom-line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results. Through academic research and firsthand experience, David Horsager has learned what it takes to gain—and keep—The Trust Edge. Through a captivating presentation, David combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis. He will show you how the little things, done consistently, add up to huge results. Attendees will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers.
In this dynamic presentation, you will learn:
- The 8 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations
- The 3 ways to build connection
- What top leaders and organizations have and how you can enjoy it yourself
- Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty
- How to never have a day where you say, “I didn’t get anything done”
- The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it
- The “why” and “how” behind the most foundational key to real success
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.