Thinking Outside the Box
- Named Businessman of the Year and recognized by the President of the United States for his achievement
- Equity partner in Bite Tech, founding member of The G2G Collection, and owner of several professional minor league baseball teams
- Speaks on many topics, including business, sales, and leadership
Play Video View Fees
Gary M. Kunath is the Founder of the Summit Group.He grew it to a multi-million dollar global enterprise that is recognized as one of the top sales training companies in the world by Selling Power magazine.His value creation approach received the “Innovative Practice of the Year Award” by 3M worldwide.He was named Businessman of the Year for the United States and was formally recognized for this achievement at a dinner hosted by the President of the United States.
He has lectured in the Executive Education and MBA Programs of Duke University's Fuqua School, Miami University’s Farmer Business School, Emory University, Cornell University's Johnson Graduate School, and he is currently an adjunct professor at The Citadel in their Sports Marketing Graduate program.He also serves on the board of Trustees for Utica College.
He is an equity partner in Bite Tech; exclusive makers of the Under Armours’ high performance mouth wear which was named by Fast Company magazine as one of the top ten most innovative companies in sports in the last 100 years, just behind ESPN and Turner Sports.
He is a founding member and sits on the advisory board of The G2G Collection, a global luxury vacation club whose goal is to raise $1 billion for charities over the next ten years while providing members with five star luxury vacation homes and experiences.
He is an owner of several professional minor league baseball teams. His partners include Bill Murray, Jimmy Buffet and Mike Veeck. They are famous for managing their teams around the “Fun is Good” approach. They are ranked as one of the top ten best service companies in North America.
His book, entitled Life… Don’t Miss it, shares how to achieve a high “Life Worth” and maximize joy and contentment in your life both personally and professionally. Gary’s personal story has appeared in news venues such as ABC news, NBC news, Fox,Yahoo Finance , The Tribune,to a total circulation of over 70 million people.
Sales Talk Topics
- Mastering Life Balance
- How To Matter More Through Creating Business Value
- Sales Innovation
- Executive Engagement
- How Great Leaders Lead
What the audience learns: These talks leverage the Best Practice approach Gary created around Value Creation that was awarded “Innovative Practice of the Year” by 3M and was acknowledged as a key factor in companies such as Ritz Carlton, Cisco Systems, MARRIOTT, HP, Xerox and 3M winning best sales practice of the year awards from the Strategic Accounts Management Association.
- What the top sales people do better than others
- Sales skills your competition is investing in to beat you
- How to drive higher orders of value to your customers to increase margin and share
- How to anticipate customer needs and bring them your best ideas and concepts before they know they need them
- How to leverage organizational value into the offer
- How to gain competitive immunity
- How to elevate your level of business acumen
- How to gain executive access and build relationships higher, wider & deeper
- Leading From Within: How To inspire greatness in yourself and in those you lead
- Mastering Life Balance….Achieving Greatness at home and at work This talk is based on the book written by Gary Kunath entitled, Life....Don't Miss It. It shares with people how apply the life concepts Gary has learned and written about in his book directly to their own lives and to the lives of those they may lead and bring humanity back to the workplace.
- How to dramatically maximize the joy and contentment in your life
- The “Ten Points of Life” on how to achieve a high life worth and reconnect to what truly matters and how to apply them to your own life.
- Threes greatest gifts to give your family
- What factors drive high life worth, happiness and how to reduce the stress of life itself
- Leaders learn how to increase the innovation, emotional loyalty and natural productivity of their people by positively impacting their lives “outside” the walls of the company.
- How great leaders inspire action and greatness in their people at home and on the job.
- The secrets to balancing work and home life
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.