Customer Service on Social Media
- “New York Times” bestselling business author
- Social media sensation with over 200k twitter followers
- Started 5 multi-million dollar companies from scratch
- Consults on digital marketing for tops brands Caterpillar, Nike and Allstate
Play Video View Fees
Jay Baer is an experienced pro, having given hundreds of insightful, humorous presentations world-wide to audiences as large as 15,000, and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- A renowned business strategist
- A popular emcee and event host
- A New York Times best-selling author of five books
- An advisor to more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, The United Nations and 32 of the FORTUNE 500
- An entrepreneurial success story, having started five multi-million dollar businesses from scratch
- Founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers through the smart intersection of technology, social media, and customer service
- A media brand. Jay’s Convince & Convert Media division runs the world’s #1 content marketing blog, multiple podcasts, and many other education resources for business owners and executives
- An active venture capitalist and technology advisor, as well as an avid tequila collector
- A go-to source for the press including NPR, USA Today, Time, Real Simple, CBC and many more
- Host of the popular Social Pros podcast, named the best marketing podcast in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards
Turn Your Customers into Volunteer Marketers
Customer experience is how you make your customers feel. Great customer experience occurs when you exceed customer expectations. And when you do so, customers are COMPELLED to talk about you.
In this fast-paced, timely, dynamic presentation Jay teaches his customer experience excellence framework, showcasing how any business can turn customers into advocates.
With hilarious and poignant storytelling, Jay teaches attendees the three primary ways to use customer experience to trigger word-of-mouth, illustrates mistakes to avoid, and inspires audiences to put new strategies into practice immediately.
Hug Your Haters
How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
Haters aren’t your problem … ignoring them is.
If it feels like there are more complaints than ever, and that you’re spending more time and money dealing with negativity and backlash, you’re right. But the rise of customer complaints is actually an enormous opportunity.
In this eye-opening presentation, Jay reveals brand-new, proprietary research into The Science of Complaints – why and where your customers complain, and how to turn customer service into a marketing advantage.
Why Smart Marketing is About Help not Hype
If you’re wondering how to make your company seem more exciting, you’re asking the wrong question.
You’re not competing for attention only against other similar products. You’re competing against your customers’ friends and family and viral videos and cute puppies.
To win attention today, you must ask a different question… “How can I help?”
Youtility will cause you to rethink everything you thought you knew about marketing. Filled with relevant examples, you’ll see why the Youtility system now powers the marketing programs of hundreds of major companies.
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.