Apple Pancakes (Motivational Speaker Kevin Brown - The Hero Effect)
Leadership Speaker, Entrepreneur, & Author
- With a street-wise aptitude and a never-quit attitude, he worked his way from the front lines in business to the executive boardroom
- For nearly 20 years, he helped build a little family business into the #1 brand in their industry, with annual revenues over $2 billion
- After a career in franchising that spanned 30 years, he retired from corporate America to spread The Hero Effect® message about being your best when it matters the most
- As a highly sought-after speaker, his clients include Siemens, State Farm, Country Financial, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Northwestern Mutual, Delta Airlines, Trans America, and Allianz
Play Video View Fees
Kevin Brown's unconventional path to business and personal success has taught him that winning in business and in life requires anything but conventional thinking.
He grew up in Muskegon, Michigan where his blue collar roots taught him the value of hard work and determination. His resume includes an eclectic mix of career stops that ultimately led him to the purchase of a franchise at the age of seventeen.
With a street-wise aptitude and a never-quit attitude, he worked his way from the front lines in business to the executive boardroom.
For nearly two decades, Kevin was a senior sales and marketing executive that helped grow a little known family business into an industry giant with annual revenues exceeding $2 billion dollars.
After a career in franchising that spanned 30 years, Kevin decided to retire from corporate America and pursue his passion for bringing The HERO Effect® message to as many people and organizations around the world as possible.
Kevin is on a mission to help people and organizations embrace a simple philosophy that separates world-class organizations and high-performance people from everybody else. He is passionate about helping people expand their vision, develop their potential, and grow their results. And, as the father of an autistic child he knows first hand how the principles of true success reach beyond the boardroom and into the lives of real people facing the challenges of everyday life.
As a highly sought-after keynote speaker, Kevin has had the privilege of speaking to a wide variety of well-known organizations across the world, including Siemens, State Farm, Country Financial, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Northwestern Mutual, Delta Airlines, Trans America, and Allianz, to name just a few.
Kevin entertains, inspires, and challenges people to show up every day and make a positive difference at work and in life!
The Hero Effect®: Being Your Best When It Matters The Most!
In a fresh and entertaining style, Kevin shares ideas, strategies, and principles that will inspire and equip participants to show up every day and make a positive difference. At the heart of Kevin's message is a simple, yet powerful philosophy for life that drives every thought, every action, and ultimately every result we achieve both personally and professionally. Your team will be motivated to reach beyond what is required and do something remarkable!
This program is designed to help participants:
- Achieve greater results by eliminating "ordinary" thinking and mastering the habit of excellence.
- Own the moments that matter (and they all matter) by taking responsibility for their attitude, their actions and their results.
- Create meaningful relationships and deliver an extraordinary experience for every "customer" at work and at home.
The Hero Effect®—Leadership Version: Creating A Culture of Heroes At Every Level.
In this presentation, Kevin Brown takes his most requested program and focuses The Hero Effect® principles on leadership. Kevin has a simple philosophy when it comes to leadership. He believes that you are "a leader of one or a leader of none." He believes that leadership begins with mastering self along with the daily habits required to become world class leaders, mentors, and coaches to the teams we live and do business with. The foundation of this program can be summed up in one powerful idea...we reproduce what we are!
The role of leadership in an organization is to create an environment where people can be the best version of themselves. That is what serves a brand well and stands out in a crowded marketplace.
This program is designed to help participants:
- Create an environment where people are inspired to be the best version of themselves and deliver world-class performance to the people they serve.
- Develop a team of people that are committed, focused, and on fire for the brand they are helping to build.
- Design and deliver an organizational obsession statement that drives high-performance and a world-class customer experience.
We've booked hundreds of speakers over the years, and Kevin is, without a doubt, one of my favorites! Kevin, like world-class organizations, draws you in and leaves you wanting more. He doesn't just talk about The Hero Effect, he lives it.
Kevin’s message truly resonated and I can say with certainty there have been few speakers who moved our audience as much as he did. We have been tracking speaker scores since 2011 - Kevin is now the No. #1 rated speaker out of nearly 500 speakers our attendees have evaluated at XChange events over the years. Truly an amazing accomplishment.
Amazing performance!!! I’ve never seen people standing and applauding eagerly at the end of a keynote performance; Kevin made the closing of our event successful. Kevin’s passion and gift of speech makes his “Hero Effect” keynote a one of a kind: Entertaining, energizing and powerful message.
Kevin is amazing! His presentation was spot on at my event. I’ve had attendees call my office and say, "My eyes were misty when he spoke about his parents. Couldn’t have had a better speaker if we’d searched the WHOLE world!" and "Kevin hit a home run with his keynote!
Kevin is a gifted speaker that combines outstanding humor and powerful insight to create a fresh, powerful and relevant message for every audience.