Dr. Mark DeVolder: High-Energy Speaker On Change
Dr. Mark DeVolder is a top change management expert and thought leader on transitions and transformation. With a vast client list, Mark has spoken in over 25 countries on 5 continents to many of the world’s industry-leading companies. His insights and strategies show leaders in the midst of disruption, HOW to change…
- coaching NASA rocket scientists to re-invent themselves;
- guiding healthcare professionals through multi-billion-dollar mergers;
- transitioning to a safety-first culture in oil industries;
- preparing Egypt’s largest company to restructure itself.
Mark’s client list is extensive and diverse, covering many sectors including: NASA, Royal Bank of Canada, McDonald’s, Qatar Petroleum, PepsiCo Europe, Verizon, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Kuwait Finance House, Medtronic, UT Southwestern Medical Center, FEMSA Mexico, Idaho National Laboratory, Estonian HR Association, Oman Air, GE Digital, Charles Schwab, Marriott, Siemens, and many more.
Partnering with his clients gives Mark a laser-focused view into disruptions that are occurring in every industry and organization; With that insight and customized research, Dr. Mark teaches the unique strategy of Empowered Change™, equipping leaders to adapt to and embrace their greatest challenges, trends and opportunities, such as mergers, organizational restructure, digital transformation and market disruptions.
As an award-winning speaker and recipient of the Top 10 Speaker Award in Change Management, Mark is known for his highly engaging presentations: contagious energy, engaging audience interaction, on-target customization and practical take-away tools.
As a researcher, consultant and author, Mark has written the multi-disciplinary book on managing change, Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change, as well as books on Diversity/Inclusion and Employee Engagement: Unity in Diversity Through Synergy and Get Engaged!
Future Proof: Navigating Change with Confidence and Excitement
Imagine a new way to change: unhurried, composed, and confident instead of the usual frenzy, chaos, and uncertainty. The Empowered Change strategy presented in this high-impact keynote equips participants to transform the pace of change and drive sustainable success by providing a clear roadmap for navigating the stages of change.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams in the midst of constant change who are:
- Going through organizational growth, such as mergers and acquisitions, leadership changes, restructuring, and digital transformation
- Navigating their team members’ reactions to the volatility, complexity, and ambiguity in their work and life (like frustration, anxiety, confusion, and fear)
- Feeling unprepared for their evolving roles and responsibilities or unable to change at the rate and pace needed to keep up with ever-increasing changes
After this intensely practical session, the audience will leave with:
- A Journey-map framework for understanding any change they experience
- A personal plan for confidently navigating the transitions between each stage of change
- The skills and mindset for boldly mobilizing through disruptive change to accomplish their objectives
Harnessing The Hurricane: Adapting Faster To Extreme Change.
Change is constant, unpredictable and accelerating. Extreme change can—much like a hurricane—leave you dizzy, dazed, and disoriented, as though the earth is moving under your feet. Even if you survive the storm, you know more is coming.
Change expert, Dr. Mark DeVolder, throws a lifeline to you and your team with tools and strategies he’s developed to clear away the fog. You will learn how to rewire your brain to adapt to change, anticipate future trends and persevere in adversity. Mark’s practical principles enable you to act boldly, nimbly and quickly in face of exponential change.
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, you'll learn how to:
- Overcome change-paralysis and get mobilized through transitions
- Develop change-ready thinking and behaviours
- Overcome decision-quicksand, making smart-decisions, faster
- Repeat the cycle of success with the unstoppable power of resilience
Unstoppable Resilience: Developing The Mindset Of A Champion.
Why doesn’t the fastest runner always win the race? Or why doesn’t the smartest person always get the best job? Because it’s not always the ones who “start out the smartest who end up smartest.” (Dweck) It takes more than natural speed, intelligence or ability to be a champion. It takes resilience. But resilience is not just for the elite with an Olympic gold around their neck. Resilience can be learned.
Mark shows leaders how to increase their grit, passion and purpose by developing the mindset of a champion. Mark’s best practices will help you cultivate determination, increase resilience, and conquer adversity.
You will learn powerful lessons to help you:
- Create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential
- Increase innovation and creativity through constructive nonconformity
- Expand tenacity and decision-making responsiveness
- Develop perseverance, positive attitudes, and unstoppable resilience
On Fire! Energized Together, Everyone, Every Day.
We live in a VUCA world: Volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous. It’s not surprising that leaders who survive, thrive and deliver in business today have one trait in common: They are resilient. But resilience is not just for a few, it can be learned.
Mark shares how to rewire your brain and increase neuroplasticity to spring through adversity, overcome obstacles, and reinvent yourself. He reveals success strategies that enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly, and quickly in midst of constant change.
Mark shows leaders how to:
- Identify behaviors to increase engagement
- Re-ignite employee’s passion for teamwork, communication, and innovation
- Build a culture of trust, loyalty, and appreciation
- Accelerate performance and productivity
Recharge your team with Mark DeVolder’s industry-tested program. Get your employees and organization on fire.
Getting To Target Zero: Engaging In High-Performance Safety.
Hazards and obstacles abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today. In the rush to stay competitive, people are increasingly tempted to take short cuts and sacrifice safety. The most common barrier, however, is actually change itself. Some employees feel paralyzed by change, and when they feel paralyzed, they disengage. Without the ability or capacity to change, accidents can happen.
During Mark’s high-performance presentation, you'll learn how to:
- get change-right and change-ready
- defy change paralysis through Mark’s mobilized for safety approach
- significantly reduce risk of accidents and liability
- identify behaviours that enhance engagement
- implement strategies to increase productivity, motivation, and safety
Empower your employees to achieve “target zero.” Audiences will learn success strategies to create a winning mindset, increase tenacity and decision-making instinct.
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.
"We all left with tools to soar higher."
"Mark DeVolder was fantastic, highly engaged with the audience. I have never seen an audience stick with the speaker the entire time. The best part, we walked out of the room with tools to help us with change management.
Mark was energetic, entertaining, professional, and relevant. No surprise the feedback from our employees after the event, was superior…..they loved him. Months later, we are still using the tools and skills he taught us that day.”
"Our team was so pumped about our time with Mark. He helped everyone realize that change management is at the key to our success and that everyone of us has to step up to the challenge immediately.”
Mark, you were nothing short of awesome!!!