Nikolas Badminton - Chief Futurist and Futurist Speaker
- Expert futurist advisor to top organizations including Google, the United Nations, and Proctor & Gamble
- Advised Robert Downey Jr.’s team for the Age of A.I. documentary series
- Uses insights, stories, and exercises to empower attendees to look at their industry's future with creativity, optimism, resiliency, and hope
- Nikolas teaches you how to think like a futurist, finds signals of change that indicate how your industry is changing, and uses 'The Futures Game' to create audience participation and interaction
Play Video View Fees
Nikolas is a world-renowned futurist that mentors leaders to create more connected, curious and creative teams that embrace futures design to imagine desirable futures, anticipate unforeseen risks, and strengthen strategic planning.
He has spent 30+ years working with leadership at over 300 leading organizations at the frontline of foresight, strategy and disruption - including NASA, United Nations, Google, Microsoft, Intel, WM, United Way, Bayer, Bank of Canada, Rolls Royce, Procter & Gamble, IDEO, UK Home Office and many more.
In his new book ‘Facing Our Futures’ - released internationally on Bloomsbury Business in 2023 - showcases foresight methods and thinking that shift organizational mindsets from what is to what if… and aims to increase organizational vigilance, profitability and market capitalization.
Nikolas’ essential research has been featured by the BBC, VICE, The Atlantic, Fast Company, Business Insider, Forbes, Sunday Telegraph and many others. He appears on SIRIUSXM and CTV regularly, was a key advisor to the ‘Age of AI’ series with Robert Downey Jr, and narrates the Franklin Institute's series ‘2050’.
FACING OUR FUTURES - looking to 2030 and beyond
Nikolas will deliver an entertaining, energetic and motivational keynote that ignites curiosity, shifts your mindset from what is to what if, and teaches you how to think like a futurist. He will share stories of cultural shifts, insights into new disruptive technologies, and rethink how you establish winning strategies in your organization by deploying foresight.
As always, the keynote is built in collaboration with clients to create the most impact possible and help you…
- Understand the value of foresight - foresight is the missing link between strategic planning, disruption and our futures. See how it supercharges your organization by exploring positive and challenging futures.
- See global megatrends shaping geopolitical dynamics - economic power, population growth, water-energy-food, waste, climate change and energy.
- Know the trends that will change your industry - Future of Work, Artificial Intelligence and automation, Smart Cities and Urban Planning, Metaverse and Web3, Privacy and Security, Agriculture, Aerospace, Engineering and Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Finance and Insurance.
- Unlock a sustainability mindset - see how progressive ESG policy, United Nations SDGs, and circular economic principles will transform your organization.
- Operationalize foresight - how we can build anticipatory capabilities in your organization to drive more revenues and market capitalization.