Ty Bennett: Motivational Leadership is Overrated
$10,001 - $20,000*
More than one million people from 50 countries have learned from Ty Bennett’s insights on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Communication. When Ty was 21 years old he started a business with his brother Scott, which they built to over $20 million in annual revenue while still in their twenties.
Ty was recently featured in Utah Business’ Top 40 Under 40. Ty currently sits on several boards, including two non-profits. He is currently serving as the President of The Mountain West chapter of The National Speakers Association.
As a speaker Ty is a young, fresh voice with a fun, engaging style. Ty has shared the stage with celebrities, world renowned thought leaders and recently with President Bush and President Clinton.
Ty is the author of The Power of Influence as well as his newest book – The Power of Storytelling. His message is changing lives and reaching people around the world.
Ty lives in Utah with his wife Sarah, daughters Andie and Lizzy and sons Tanner and Drew.
Partner is the New Leadership. Over the last five years a survey of more than 5000 leaders asked one question…what do you want from your people? The answer was consistently…commitment. What builds commitment is the leader’s approach to building relationships, providing value, creating buy-in and communicating with influence. Using case studies of leaders and organizations whose culture and growth is built through partnership-based leadership, Ty Bennett’s talks share proven strategies and techniques to increase the commitment of your people.
Key Takeaways include:
- Specific ways to provide value that create influence
- How to use stories to communicate a vision that people commit to
- Keys to building relationships that last
The Power of Influence: Increase Your Influence & Your Impact. Regardless of the type of company, or the role you play in it, you are in the business of people. Because of that, great leadership is the driving force behind growing your business. Based on his highly rated book, The Power of Influence, Ty shares his philosophies and tools for increasing your influence and impact as a leader. How do you become a good leader? Through influence. How do you become a great leader? By using influence and integrity to engage and inspire others.
Key Takeaways Include:
- What leadership is all about
- Skills for becoming “interested” not “interesting”
- How to practice the Platinum Rule
- Specific ways to invest in your people
The Power of Storytelling: Selling Through Storytelling. People love stories. More importantly, stories engage emotion which prompts people to respond, take action or buy your products.
We are all in the people business. We are all communicators. We are all involved in selling products, services, ideas. Storytelling is the most influential form of communication because we’re all emotional creatures. We’ve heard the saying: “people buy based on emotion.” The truth is people take action based on emotion. The underlying principle behind storytelling is that it’s not about you; it’s about the other person. Showing them how your story impacts them and how it pertains to their life creates an influential impact in the sales decision.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Humanize your message: make a human connection instead of trying to sell your product
- Create the balance between credibility and relatability: buy into the idea that business is about relationships
- Engage the emotional, creative side of the brain: people buy from you because they know and trust you; let them in so they like and trust you
- Begin a conversation…not about you, about them: ask specifically you-focused questions
- Tell the story: everybody struggles with the same challenges…hook them with a struggle and you help them with a solution
The Psychology of Customer Service. In this powerful and insightful presentation, Ty Bennett expertly breaks down the psychology behind customer service and your organization’s growth and retention. From every level of leadership to every level of your team, the culture and communication you foster equate either to customer relationships for life – or a revolving door. Either high volume, high retention – or low productivity and the high cost of new customer acquisition. With practical strategies, Ty helps your team create a customer loyalty that will rival the best of competitors.
In this game-changing keynote Ty will share how to:
- Develop customer loyalty at a high level
- Drive referrals through increased connectivity
- Build long-lasting relationships
- Fuel customer acquisition and retention
In today’s world, excellence in service is the difference between status quo and top of the competitive ladder. Customer expectations are at an all-time high – and their tolerance at an all-time low. Invite Ty Bennett to share the skills, strategies, and psychology that will bring growth-producing results for your organization.